Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs Mayweather (Full Fight including rematch)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao vs Mayweather (Full Fight including rematch)

1st fight

Mayweather KO Pac rd 1

the rematch

Mayweather KO Pac rd 1

You do realize that if we're talking about styles that Pacquiao is the mongoose and Mayweather is the Cobra right?

The mongoose goes in ferociously and uses quick footwork to move in and out to get into position deliver fast combinations with power. The mongoose is resilent to the cobra's venom and Pac's chin and conditioning make him resilient to Mayweather's shots.

The cobra uses precision venom tipped strikes with pinpoint accuracy and untraceable speed the same way mayweather picks his shots. It coils its body to fool you of it's range the same way mayweather controls distance.
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 06-29-2014, 06:53 AM.

Comment

I was thinking that Manny is the mongoose... He's not a pot shotter like a cobra

Comment

Floyd once he gets in the ring with Manny...
         photo nope_zps473b6ea3.gif

Comment

Originally posted by AVDB View Post
          Floyd once he gets in the ring with Manny...
           photo nope_zps473b6ea3.gif
          Is that a puppy in your avi?

Comment

Damn that mongoose is a bad mutha f-er. Lighting quick and superior foot work. I like how he used the entire ring to set up his shots.

Comment

Man I think u was right on, manny throw a lot of unessery shots that gets him knocked out, if that cobra would have got the Mongoose with that power venom he would have KO the Mongoose but his reflexes are great like Mayweathers so he dodged and use his legs until the time was right with pin point accuracy Great example.

Comment

Originally posted by crazyboy867 View Post
                1st fight

Mayweather KO Pac rd 1

the rematch

Mayweather KO Pac rd 1
                Great comparison. Green K to you.

Comment

Considering Roger's nickname was black mamba, I'm pretty sure that makes Floyd the snake.

Comment

LOL. Considering Pac likes to go in and out and pot shot to get a counter and then finish, he is the Mongoose.

Floyd likes to stay in the centre of the ring or on the ropes and counter, he would get KTFO if any of those two were to be KTFO. That's even with Pac being KO'd and Floyd never touching the floor. Simply put, Floyd has no KO power.

Comment

Working...
                    X