Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Berto on Being Dirty: All of This is Some Bull****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andre Berto working with Victor Conte is suspect out the gate and the fact that he got caught with something illegal in his system is even more suspect.

Comment

Didn't Conte help develop the testing protocol for VADA, why would he throw his own fighter under the bus.

Berto probably took something on his own.

Comment

Hahahah these guys are crazy!

First they ask for a test, then they fail it themselves.

Lame!

Comment

Why cant these athletes just rely on their talents and skill? Something has to be done about all this doping cuz its ruining the sport. Two fights have recently had to be cancelled

Comment

I bet Floyd Mayweather is glad they don't test when he's on his retirements. The guy was out their whinning he had rotator cuff tears, brittle hands and my body just feels like it's breaking down. Thank god for HGH and roids huh Floyd you don't fool me just your little groupies on this site

Comment

Originally posted by Bee Keepz View Post
              Didn't Conte help develop the testing protocol for VADA, why would he throw his own fighter under the bus.

Berto probably took something on his own.
              Probably did his little brain just wasn't able to processes the outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                Peterson is a goddamn cheat.

With Berto this genuinely does seem like something could have went horribly wrong. I'll wait to see how it plays out.

^^^this^^^
                I am not convinced that Berto knowingly cheated. He does have some things in his favor.
                1: Very Very trace amounts of the drug was in his system, which could come from contamination.
                2: The drug itself, does not seem like one that someone would try to use, since it stays in a person's system so long.

I personally have a gut feeling that he is innocent in all this.

Comment

A lot of these guys are desperate for success and mix that with arrogent idiots like conte and u have this type of situation, im sure lots more boxers are at it, hope they all get caught

Who knows what the current cheating techniques are like right now, im sure they are developing all the time, its always the same excuses though, contaminated food or contaminated supplement, medical reason, no idea, mistake somewhere etc etc, tiny amount, steroid is not good for cheating etc, well they have masking agents now, maybe the masking agent didnt work, maybe the masking agent works well with the steroid found in bertos blood, could be anything really.

Bottom line why the hell work with someone like conte, his supplements must be REALLY GOOD, that why!! Testing has gota be beefed up in a huge way, its so clear. Plus u have cycling this crap out of ur system, im sure some of them are experts at this, hell even sports with very stringent testing have major problems, so heaven knows what the sport of boxing is hiding out there.

Comment

Was Berto being tested during the time he had his injury?

Comment

So let me get this right:

If someone demands that another boxer take the test and the other boxer refuses, nobody gets caught cheating. But if both boxers "voluntarily" decide to take the test, somebody gets busted.

Comment

Working...
                      X