Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Brits embarrassed by trash talkers like Dereck Chisora?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cleaver View Post
    Come off it lads, the Black Plague isn't exactly relevant, only happened what, 700 years ago?

Simple banter, let Del Boy have his fun hyping the fight.

I wasn't too offended by Haye's constant trash, just embarrassed for the man when he failed to deliver.

Now as a young child listen to Tyson declare he was going to eat Lewis's children, that did put the ****s up me.

You Americans proud of that one?
    In short, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      In short, yes.
      Least it all had a happy ending, with Tyson stroking Lewis's face after the fight.

I think that confused me all the more ..

Comment

Originally posted by Cleaver View Post
        Least it all had a happy ending, with Tyson stroking Lewis's face after the fight.

I think that confused me all the more ..
        I didn't like seeing the Prozac Mike Tyson. Dude was all up & down on anti depressants. Just wasn't right.

Comment

Originally posted by eli porter View Post
          Do you people actually know when the black plague was? I don't think many people are cut up about it...
          I don't know. Lots are still upset about the slave trade.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            I didn't like seeing the Prozac Mike Tyson. Dude was all up & down on anti depressants. Just wasn't right.
            Agreed, glad he got that payday though, and he didn't disgrace himself. Everyone knew he was drugged up and over his fighting best. Least he seems all right these days, smashing his green tea and flying those pigeons.

Comment

Delyboy is quality, he's a massive underdog here so he can't really do much wrong. He will get folded by Vitali inside the distance more then likely, but you can be sure he will at least give it a go. I only wish he could hit a bit harder.

Im looking forward to this fight & I wouldn't rule out Del Boy doing something controversial between now and the end of the fight to try and get under Vitalis skin, thats his nature.

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Food View Post
                I don't know. Lots are still upset about the slave trade.
                not 14th century slave trade.

Comment

Nope. We're proud of our trash talkers. Froch. Chisora. Naz. And have you SEEN Jane Couch's mouth? Looks messy enough to talk any kind of trash.

Comment

what you talking about?

no one is offended by the black plague comment

Comment

I like Del Boy, his antic amuse me.....too bad he is going to get battered by VK.

Comment

Working...
                      X