No announcement yet.

Andre Berto is the most hilarious boxer in the sport

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Berto is the most hilarious boxer in the sport

Watching this dude has me cracking up the way he tries so hard to be like Mayweather....even worse than Broner. He gets hit so cleanly and then does the Mayweather facial expressions then he tries laying on the ropes to try that Mayweather **** and just gets tagged like a fool....

He is so flat footed and has no upper body movement.....It's a good laugh watching ole Berto and his bootleg Mayweather style

Yeah this is true. Berto could be a lot better than what he is because he has lots of talent, but for reasons only known to himself he tries to be something he's not.

Comment

Originally posted by True Alpha Male View Post
      Watching this dude has me cracking up the way he tries so hard to be like Mayweather....even worse than Broner. He gets hit so cleanly and then does the Mayweather facial expressions then he tries laying on the ropes to try that Mayweather **** and just gets tagged like a fool....

He is so flat footed and has no upper body movement.....It's a good laugh watching ole Berto and his bootleg Mayweather style

The Guerrero fight had me dying he gets nearly put on his ass and chicken legging and he shaking his head screaming uhhh uhhh

At one point in the fight Guerrero unleashed like a 10 body combination and Berto sat there without holding, blocking or nothing with the on his face.......

Comment

Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post

The Guerrero fight had me dying he gets nearly put on his ass and chicken legging and he shaking his head screaming uhhh uhhh

At one point in the fight Guerrero unleashed like a 10 body combination and Berto sat there without holding, blocking or nothing with the on his face.......
        lmaooooooooooo he did that ''uh uh '' crap in the Karass fight too LMFAO it was hilarious!!!

Comment

The Guerrero fight was one the great comedy performances from Berto. He wasn't for giving up that 'shoulder roll' no matter how much he got hit

Comment

Originally posted by TGD View Post
            The Guerrero fight was one the great comedy performances from Berto. He wasn't for giving up that 'shoulder roll' no matter how much he got hit
            Truly comical

I wonder when he next fight is he always gives me a good laugh.

Comment

what's funny bout berto is, i believe had he went along with the mosley fight he might've won and got the floyd fight. but instead he decides to drop out (totally understandable)get's the ortiz ,guerrero and now karass beatings damn how one fight changed things lol

Comment

As soon as he came out in the shell D against Guerrero I knew he was in for it lmao he was dropped almost immediately

Comment

he has given us some great fights though, so props for that too.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather is not the first boxer to make facial expressions when he gets hit.
                    Floyd Mayweather did not invent the laying on the ropes to try that floyd *** if by that you mean the shoulder roll; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81non05aK…
                    Since the Haiti earth quake that killed many of Berto's family & friends, he had gone downhill. I don't think it's funny.

Comment

Working...
                    X