No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malik Scott is Ready To Face Dereck Chisora on 7/20

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Malik Scott is Ready To Face Dereck Chisora on 7/20

BoxingScene had been advised by Goossen Tutor Promotions that heavyweight contender Malik Scott (35-0, 12KOs) is ready and willing to face British puncher Dereck Chisora (16-4, 10KOs) on July 20th at the Wembley Arena in London.

Chisora was going to face Deontay Wilder on June 15th at the same venue, but the fight fell apart after Wilder was unable to leave the United States due to legal reasons.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like Scott. The guy is willing to take chances now, I think he's a legit contender in this weak arse heavyweight era. In fact, I think he outboxes anyone outside the Klitschko's and maybe Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by cornholioda3rd View Post
      I like Scott. The guy is willing to take chances now, I think he's a legit contender in this weak arse heavyweight era. In fact, I think he outboxes anyone outside the Klitschko's and maybe Haye.
      Scott is definitely skilled. This time he better keep his foot on the gas & mash Del Boy out, because he might not escape with a draw this time, especially since he'll be overseas....

Comment

Great match. Exciting to have as many skilled HW's as there are in this deep era. Should tell a lot about both fighters. If Chisora falls, he drops down to gatekeeper. If he wins, he's right back in the mix. If Scott wins, he's a legit top 20 guy. Tight one, but my bets on Chisora righting the ship, although Scott is a worse matchup for him than Wilder.

Comment

Scott needs to get out and fight top guys already

Comment

Originally posted by andrewa1 View Post
            Great match. Exciting to have as many skilled HW's as there are in this deep era. Should tell a lot about both fighters. If Chisora falls, he drops down to gatekeeper. If he wins, he's right back in the mix. If Scott wins, he's a legit top 20 guy. Tight one, but my bets on Chisora righting the ship, although Scott is a worse matchup for him than Wilder.
            Scott and chisora are both top 10 already

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
              Scott and chisora are both top 10 already
              Neither are top 10

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Neither are top 10
                1. Wlad
                2. Haye
                3. Vitali

Who are the other 7?

Comment

Originally posted by cornholioda3rd View Post
                  Its just that hes gotta get active..time is short in the sport of boxing to be in your prime

Comment

Scott has been selling his wolf tickets for years now, this is a toss up, he has wasted far too much time fighting nobodies I wouldn't be surprised if Chisora beats him down.

Comment

Working...
                    X