Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carl Froch or Sergio Martinez? Who will be remembered as the greater fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froch will always be remembered for fighting everyone and Andre Ward (even though he lost).

People will be talking about Ward a hundred years from now and in turn that will lead to Froch.

Although highly skilled i doubt people will be talking about Martinez in a Century.

Comment

I'd like to see these two fight at 164.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
        Froch has fought the better fighters and beat the better fighters.

People are always going to say Martinez has more talent because he's flashy, quick and a bit of a showman inside the ring. To the untrained eye Froch is slow clumsy and looks fairly easy to beat but that's not true he's awkward has an underrated defence and is very difficult to beat.

If they fought at 168 Froch would win via K.O although many say Sergio is probably to small for the weight, Martinez has said his walk around weight is around 178 Froch walks around at around 175 maybe less.

Froch is the greater fighter.
        Hearn says Froch walks around at a couple of lbs above the weight, so 170-172lbs, they should try to make the Martinez fight happen at a catchweight.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan
          Martinez! He's a more exciting fighter! Froch is a boring, slow, bum-brawler! Martinez is flashy, has underrated fundamentals, exciting speed, and can get raw and ugly in the ring when he wants! I think Martinez fought the best opponents available at the time, but now he's trying to have only money fights because he earned it!
          martinez is more exciting than froch? madness

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

froch has faced the much tougher opposition... by far... Martinez in my opinion is overrated

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
            X