Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you dudes like Kanye West?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Do you dudes like Kanye West?

I really like his newest album. It's like, he's actually managed to make a good pop album with artistic value, and there are some good raps. He's a pretty cool guy

I think he's garbage, imo.

Comment

Now Ima let you finish but, 2pac is the greatest rapper of all time.

Comment

I like his lifestyle.

Comment

never listened to an album, just released singles on the radio.

he's ok, pretty catchy, but i usually prefer the non-kanye bits of his songs lol.

oh, and if he every butchers another daft punk track again i might have to hunt him down and kill him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bateman View Post
            I like his lifestyle.
            Dammit Loccy, you and I should be living that lifestyle.

Comment

I'm a fan, his new album isn't that great tho except for a song or two. But overall, yeah I like his style.

Comment

Really enjoyed his first two albums, they were exceptional by any hiphop standards. Kanye has since sold out and now he's complete garbage, infact turnt into a douche as well.

Comment

I thought his first was good, and everything up till MBDTF was garbage. MBDTF is great though.

Comment

I like him. His first album was great. Second was decent. Then he got a bit **** but still had some good stuff here and there. Haven't heard the full new album yet but the 4/5 I have heard I like

Comment

Working...
                    X