Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ashley Cole: I hate England and the F****** people.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ashley Cole: I hate England and the F****** people.

FLOP Ashley Cole sent a disgraceful message to pals days before flying out to the World Cup - snarling: "I hate England and the f***ing people!"
    The Chelsea defender shared the astonishing insult with pals using his BlackBerry hours before he boarded a flight to England's pre-World Cup training camp in Austria.

He posted it as his status message, allowing all those designated as his friends to see it.

The jibe appeared under a picture of Cole, 29, sunning himself with his shirt off and a towel over his head.

As he aired his crude views, millions of England supporters were rallying behind Cole and his team-mates - and thousands were spending hard-earned savings to fly to South Africa to cheer them on.

The news of Cole's contempt and lack of commitment will add insult to injury for fans fuming over the abject World Cup performance.

Cole yesterday insisted he WAS totally dedicated to England. He said: "I always try my hardest for England and Chelsea but the intrusion and pressure I feel is making my life hell."

Cole, dumped by ex-wife Cheryl after repeatedly cheating on her and sex-texting women - posted his BlackBerry rant shortly after he started seeing ex-lapdancer Sarah Purnell.

As Cole arrived back in the UK with the rest of the England squad yesterday, Sarah was waiting to see if their relationship will go into extra time.

The mum of one, from Dudley, West Mids, said Cole had texted her from South Africa.

She said: "We said we'll meet when he gets back, but I'm not putting pressure on him."

What a ****.

WTF??? Who snitched him in????

Ashley Cole just gained my respect. England is full of snobs and ****s.

Comment

Oh boo hoo I have the World's hottest girl and I'm so rich.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Roses View Post
        WTF??? Who snitched him in????

Ashley Cole just gained my respect. England is full of snobs and ****s.
        Just because we're better than you...................****.

Comment

What a disgrace.

Comment

TBH Ashley, without your talent and English football, you wouldn't have had a sexy girl and you would have been working in a Super Market.

As for the people, you mix yourselves with hoes and footbllers who are both ****s.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post

What a ****.
              MOst overpaid athletes are a bunch of prima donna's. Wether his name is Anelka, Lebron or Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
                Just because we're better than you...................****.
                Ashley Cole >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> England

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Roses View Post
                  Ashley Cole >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> England
                  Rio pisses directly on Ashley Cole. .

As a Back.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Ashley Cole is a legend

Fuck England

Comment

Working...
                    X