Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

would you consider pacquiao the best 140 pounder if he beats hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
    Nope. He will be the division Champ, because he beated Hatton. he will need to beat atleast the next 2 inline at 140 to be consider as such. Styles makes fights and He could quckly dispose hatton and then have lots of touble with a guy like Badley, fo Example,ect,ect,ect!!!!!!!!
    So if Pac beats Hatton, who would you rank as no1 JWW straight after the fight?
    It cant be Ricky cos he just lost, if not Pac, then who?

Comment

Originally posted by J.B.moneY. View Post
      i would just based on his p4p resume....if you look at the top 10 at 140....to me, hatton and pac are a class of there own above those guys....its really a bad division imo outside of hatton and now pac.....what sucks though is even if pac wins, i think he vacates those belts rather quickly.

Manny will stay at 140 until he retires, not unless there's a big money fight out there waiting to get made outside of that division.

I'll give him more props if his fights outside the Jr. welterweight division are against Cotto, Mosley or Floyd, these guys are definitely way above the likes of the Bradleys, Campbells and Holts of that division. I know it's just a pipe dream that Manny beats them all, but there will still be haters out there saying he avoided the threats at 140 and opted for Cotto, Mosley and Floyd.

That's the price he has to pay for being on top...

Comment

Originally posted by Madlib View Post
        Well just because he beats the best one doesn't move him to the top, because obviously other fighters are different, like that saying styles makes fights.

styles make fight is over rated. you beat the best then you're the best simple

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post

good point, see what i mean styles make fight is over rated

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
            styles make fight is over rated. you beat the best then you're the best simple
            As long as your an established boxer I agree (like in this case)
            A fluke win doesnt count (like Tyson v Douglas for example)

Comment

Bradley, then Pacquiao!!!!!!!!!!!

It may sound weird or stupid, but for me you have to beat atleast 2 or 3 top guys in that division to consider you the best in that division, even tho you defeated the division champ. Styles makes fight, and any boxer can lose to any body any giving night!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                Bradley, then Pacquiao!!!!!!!!!!!

It may sound weird or stupid, but for me you have to beat atleast 2 or 3 top guys in that division to consider you the best in that division, even tho you defeated the division champ. Styles makes fight, and any boxer can lose to any body any giving night!!!!!!!!

i nyahahhahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
                  good point, see what i mean styles make fight is over rated
                  hopefully this is an irrelevent thread anyway, even though Atlas cursed Hatton, I think he can pull the win of.
                  Couldnt decide for ages on a winer in this, it'll be a close one, but I'm starting to fancy Ricky to KO Pac late.

Comment

As long as your an established boxer I agree (like in this case)
                    A fluke win doesnt count (like Tyson v Douglas for example)
                    That wasnt a FLuke, that was a upset, very different. From round 5 on Douglass dominate Tyson till he KHTFO!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Madlib View Post
                      Not quite. I would consider him when he beats the top three Jr. WW's.
                      Like your name bro, lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X