No announcement yet.

Audley Harrison KO's Danny Williams in 3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audley Harrison KO's Danny Williams in 3

Who would have thought audley had power!

after messing up danny williams very badly in the first 2 rounds Harrison scored the KO in 3 after a series of uppercuts!

thats the worst thing that could ever have happened, who does audley think he is tho claiming he be undisputed world champion by 2008. I hate the man with a passion i want him stuck in with Wlad or Valuev so they can murder him
    Last edited by DeathFromAbove; 12-09-2006, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazrazmataz View Post
      thats the worst thing that could ever have happened, who does audley think he is tho claiming he be undisputed world champion by 2008. I hate the man with a passion i want him stuck in with Wlad or Valuev so they can murder him
      a bit of humility afterwards would have been better for him in terms of building a fanbase. the talking to the camera thing whilst being interviewed was a little annoying as well.

however, what he does inside the ring is more important and if he continues to fight like that, i think he could hold is own against any hw champ except maybe wlad.

i'd still like him to fight skelton first just to clear up the who the best british hw is.

Comment

Originally posted by rooq View Post
        a bit of humility afterwards would have been better for him in terms of building a fanbase. the talking to the camera thing whilst being interviewed was a little annoying as well.

however, what he does inside the ring is more important and if he continues to fight like that, i think he could hold is own against any hw champ except maybe wlad.

i'd still like him to fight skelton first just to clear up the who the best british hw is.

I agree with the comment regarding a bit more humility but that's understandable with the stick he's been getting and a lot of that could be put down to post fight adrenaline.

I am far from a Harrison fan but he was a different fighter today and he managed to impress me, for that reason I am going to forget the fact that I absolutely hated the man before the fight and get behind him now.

At the end of the day he's a British fighter who has some potential so the patriot in me wants him to do well, good luck Harrison you big arrogant bastard!!!!

Comment

By the way I agree that he should fight Skelton and to be honest that has to be his next fight for me.

Comment

Lets face it, looking good against the Danny williams that barely threw a punch is pretty easy, I think against a better class of fighter Audley will be done

Comment

Lets face it, looking good against the Danny williams that barely threw a punch is pretty easy, I think against a better class of fighter Audley will be done
              I agree wholeheartedly he is not yet a contender for say Klitchko but I can see potential where as before I saw absolutely nothing.

Comment

I just hope skelton does a number on him if they fight. I think skeltons rough tatics are exactly the type that audley will hate

Comment

I just hope skelton does a number on him if they fight. I think skeltons rough tatics are exactly the type that audley will hate
                  nah..i'd be backing audley if they fought, although if he reverts back to his old-style performances he hasn't got a chance. i hope audley keeps up this kind of performance cos its embarrasing having skelton as the top british hw.

Comment

Originally posted by hemichromis View Post
                    Who would have thought audley had power!

after messing up danny williams very badly in the first 2 rounds Harrison scored the KO in 3 after a series of uppercuts!
                    he as aways had power he's 17 stone he just has to shift it better, did'nt think he had it in him Kudos to Harrison. Williams looked in good shape also,
                    if Harrison find a heart he could mop up his punching was very accurate and sharpe onwards and upwards hopefully.

Comment

Working...
                    X