No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko, "I Knew I was in Control. I did not want to KO him Too fast."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
    Five posts huh? Obviously yet another alt by one of the usual NAZI Klitschko fellators :loser9:
    Stick a sock it, red shirt scum.

That's alliteraltion, but I'm sure you were aware of that, seeing as though you pretend to impress the persona of a bard on these forums.

Your poems are laughable, honestly, they are ghastly.

Comment

Originally posted by Die Antwoord View Post
      Vitali said he stepped wrong, landed on the side of his foot and twisted it and that he's completely fine. Happens all the time in sports. A 6'8 guy slipped and got right up and knocked his opponent out...I dont get why the slip even matters.
      Sort of like when Conn slipped in the first round of his fight with Louis, then went on to beat his ass from pillar to post, only to be stopped due to his excessive courage.

Too much heart that bastard had.

Comment

i thought it was pretty apparent as soon as he hurt adamek with that right hand in the 1 or 2 round round and didnt follow up or rush. it looked like he said "cmon gather yourself up, we've a long date tonite"

Comment

Originally posted by ROSTAM View Post
          Stick a sock it, red shirt scum.

That's alliteraltion, but I'm sure you were aware of that, seeing as though you pretend to impress the persona of a bard on these forums.

Your poems are laughable, honestly, they are ghastly.
          And you're a nuthugging fan-boi alt who dangles off the genitalia of a couple spastic Downs Syndrome brothers.....talk about pathetic! Seriously, how do you find time to post here between gargles of Klit jizz and attending NAZI party rallies?

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            The fight would have been more pleasing had Vitali disposed of him in a few rounds and KO'd him and truly showed his greatness but like always chose to fight like a robot and stretch out the fight and put on a borefest.

Did Pacquiao decide to carry Hatton, no he took him out in the 2nd in thrilling fashion. Donaire took out Montiel in the 2nd round as well to show him he's the man. Martinez killed Williams and got KO of the year. ect.

Do you even know how much Joe Louis typically weighed and the comp. he faced? You're a total ****** who knows nothing about boxing. :wank:
            Borefest? I think your hatred is leading to a bias opinion. Why did you even bother to watch the fight? In all fairness, I thought the fight was more than average.

If Vitali was to get rid of him in 2, he would get ZERO credit and the likes of you would be saying it was a total mismatch and he beat a much smaller LHW. He at least mad the fight somewhat competitive while dominating every round and pleasing the crowd.

Comment

I spit on the Communist Manifesto daily.

Does that make your blood boil?

Comment

Originally posted by Die Antwoord View Post
                Vitali said he stepped wrong, landed on the side of his foot and twisted it and that he's completely fine. Happens all the time in sports. A 6'8 guy slipped and got right up and knocked his opponent out...I dont get why the slip even matters.
                i dont get why asking a simple question makes people mad

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                  i dont get why asking a simple question makes people mad
                  Totally.. Why jump to "Hater" / "Nuthugger" labeling?

I actually wanted to know as well as I didn't see the post-fight interviews.
                  Was it a slip or did his knee get injured?
                  Last edited by !! Mr. Soprano; 09-11-2011, 12:56 AM.

Comment

i watched the fight with my friend who probably hasnt seen a boxing fight since the tyson days.. and man boy o boy did this fight get him mad or what he was screaming at the tv KNOCK HIM OUT ALREADY !! you dont just go as many rounds as you can you want to look spectacular as possible by getting your opponent out of there asap man this fight changed my tune about vitali and his killer instinct. if anything he looked like a shell of himself but with his size still dominant.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Mr. Soprano View Post
                      Totally.. Why jump to "Hater" / "Nuthugger" labeling?

I actually wanted to know as well as I didn't see the post fight interviews.
                      Was it a slip or did his knee got injured?
                      exactly..i was just curious why he fell..and they get mad

Comment

Working...
                      X