Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ROCNATION got SUH $117 Mil Contract !!! LMAO Cotto making everyone look like idiots

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    I agree papo, I can't see it, but they're not idiots and have been successful in the ventures I've seen.
    The problem is boxing doesnt work work like those other things. Just throwing more money isnt gonna solve anything. Spending that much money on complete nonsellers like Andre Ward is not wise investing. Gay-Z doesnt know what the **** hes doing.

Comment

Cotto vs k9 is lame.

Comment

Anyone have a link to that really creepy video 3Sun2 made in dedication to LarryX?

Comment

Its not a good thing for Rocnation to get into boxing, and they really picked a bad time to do it IMO. Too bad Cotto didnt go with Haymon.

Now Rocnation is going to throw huge money at people and further divide the sport.

Comment

So what happens when the next live dog pummels Cotto?

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
              Is it just me that can't work out most of what the thread starter wrote?
              not just you playa I didnt understand a damn thing he said. I think he wrote that out while simultaneously busting nuts all over him self thinking of cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                Anyone have a link to that really creepy video 3Sun2 made in dedication to LarryX?

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
                  WTF did I just see?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    the tall guy in OKC
                    lmao That totally caught me off guard. You just can't assume someone is well known I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
                      Wtf hahaha haha hahaha omg

Comment

Working...
                      X