Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At what age would you stop going clubbing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lebanon View Post
    I'd say by 16-17 you should be over the clubbing stage. The girls you meet there are scuzzy hos.
    that's a bad thing because.....?

The awkward part is when you find out it's a prostitute and you're too hard to say no.

Comment

I stopped around 25. The chances of you meeting a girl worth settling down with in a club are slim to none. They serve their purpose as one night stands until you're ready for some stability, at that point, it's time to stop clubbing.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
        Clubs are terrible and not my idea of a good time.

I got to bars 2-3 times a week and I'm 27. Never too old to go to the bar.
        Quoted for truth.

Once you realize you're too mature to be ****ing around in clubs it's time to move on and find yourself a good bar to settle down and become somewhat of a regular at.

Comment

How anyone can stand a club is beyond me. WHAT do you even do. Dance which is dumb or stand their with an overpriced drink and pretend you can actually hear the person your talking to over the way to loud of the latest overplayed pop hit.

No thanks.

Comment

What's so bad about clubs?

You get drunk as ****, you get high as ****, You trip out the the music, you find a girl or 2 to grind with and then you take her home for dessert. Girls from clubs are the easiest. They're already tripping on some molly or roofie and alcohol and are ready to fall in love with you.

Girls on mollies are so sweet too. They act like angels, and then they act like devils when the lights go out.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
              I'll be turning 29 (although I still look mid 20s), recently broke up with my girlfriend of many years and have decided to get back into the scene.

I remember when I was younger I would always see some old random dude at the club, laugh and think to myself "isn't that guy a little old to still be hitting the clubs".

I have realised that I am that guy now.

What are your thoughts?
              I made a thread similar to this where I didn't ask but told everyone over 25 that they were too old be out clubbing regularly and was accused of being close minded but seems to me some people have not yet come to terms with their immaturity.

Seriously doe, at like 21.5 years old doesn't drinking get tiresome?

Comment

I'm usually the life of the party but at clubs i'm paranoid as ****.. I'm usually sitting there by myself looking around at everybody, pounding my drink down..I feel uncomfortable in places like that.

Comment

I still go clubbing and I'm in my 30's.

The weird thing is I love to dance as gay as that may sound lol. I do STILL pretty well with the ladies most assume that I am their age and don't even believe me that I'm in my 30's.

One hot 22 year old even asked me what my major is? LOL I was like I'm not in college I graduated I'm a GM in property management. (Well now you all know I got laid off)

The thing is clubs aren't for everyone. If you dont like to dance like me or you don't like the DJ's and what they are playing I can understand why the scene might not be for you.

Some prefer bars, lounges or even happy hours then.

I must admit I prefer young hot chicks like in their early 20's than the older bitter women my age. Most women my age have ton of baggage and thats why they still out partying and trying to land a man or whatever.

If my next job I land turns out well I see myself settling down in the next few years and definitely not clubbing anymore.

I hate to be that who is like in his 40's even worse in his 50's still in the clubs.
                  But hey if you can still pull them young hot 22year olds at that age then more power to ya.

One of my boy's had his bday at this club in Hollywood and we didn't know it was an 18 and over night so a bunch of like 19 year olds with "X" on their hands (signifying they under 21) were trying to get us to buy them drinks LMAO

Comment

Im 27 and don't really go out 'clubbing' anymore. I still go out to bars often though many are open until the early hours with live music etc......

Comment

Working...
                    X