No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
    They talked about that right after the show on 'talking dead.' The writers said the zombies aren't bloodhounds, the limited senses they do have are used strictly on a minimal level, seeing live humans and chasing em down, then there's sound and last smell. Smell isn't enough to rely on though so if they see and smell or hear someone and smell, they're more likely to pick up the trail. Hope that was clear enough

oh...i didnt catch that talking dead part...i went right back to sportscenter after the show

when the show first came on, it took like 20mins before the 1st commercial came on...i thought it was gonna be like that...then later on, they had a commercial after every 5mins

Comment

liked it, had everything

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        what i dont get is, how did they not see that big ass herd of zombies coming...how did they get there so fast?

also, hiding under the car? they couldn't smell them? they couldn't smell the dude that was bleeding all over the freekin place?

overall tho, i liked it...
        This show isn't so great you should focus on the minor details. Just focus on the drama and gore and enjoy, pal.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          This show isn't so great you should focus on the minor details. Just focus on the drama and gore and enjoy, pal.

minor details like 100 zombies popping out of nowhere undetected? even my stoned ass had a 'hey waitaminit' moment

Comment

minor details like 100 zombies popping out of nowhere undetected? even my stoned ass had a 'hey waitaminit' moment
            It will happen a lot, lol. It did last season, anyway.

Comment

Why is that part a big deal? You saw the finale last year, right? They're running away, being hunted, sometimes you see the predator coming, sometimes they sneak up on you even though you're looking out for them.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                Why is that part a big deal? You saw the finale last year, right? They're running away, being hunted, sometimes you see the predator coming, sometimes they sneak up on you even though you're looking out for them.

i missed the finale

and its not really a big deal but i dont want any 'hey waitaminute' moments when im stoned off my ass tryin to get into a show

Comment

I'm not very fond of horror movies/shows, etc. but I love this show.

1st Season was awesome, 2nd season premier was awesome.

I was very happy with it, I thought it was suspenseful and just overall really really solid. I am looking VERY forward to the rest of the season.

Highly recommend!

Comment

Originally posted by r ! z View Post
                    I'm not very fond of horror movies/shows, etc. but I love this show.

1st Season was awesome, 2nd season premier was awesome.

I was very happy with it, I thought it was suspenseful and just overall really really solid. I am looking VERY forward to the rest of the season.

Highly recommend!
                    Don't run into me on Halloween. You saw how those two zombies got dead in the church? Yep, you'd be mine.

Comment

The second season premiere did lived up to its expectations. I just hope the writers drop this whole love-triangle thing, it's too used up and played out.

Comment

Working...
                      X