Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pac doesn't KO Marg, will that convince Floyd to fight Pac??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Pac doesn't KO Marg, will that convince Floyd to fight Pac??

My guess is seeing how Pac performs against Marg will determine if Floyd would still like to fight Pac. Floyd was able to take Mosley's big punch, same Mosley that KO'd Margarito. If Margarito is able to handle Pac's punches, I'm pretty sure Floyd will. Thoughts??

floyd was able to take mosleys punches? mayweather took 2 good shots from mosley and was nearly knocked out. margarito took like a hundred before finally being knocked out so i don't see that as a good comparison at all. if mosley hit mayweather with a hundred good shots he would be dead 30 times.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      floyd was able to take mosleys punches? mayweather took 2 good shots from mosley and was nearly knocked out. margarito took like a hundred before finally being knocked out so i don't see that as a good comparison at all. if mosley hit mayweather with a hundred good shots he would be dead 30 times.
      cmon now, you know what I mean. Yes Floyd was 'nearly' KO'd, actually to be more precise he was 'nearly Knocked Down' not 'KO'd'. I'm sure seeing how Pac performs agains Marg can help Floyd gauge Pac's power. Besides, Marg is nothing like Floyd so he won't just stand there.

Comment

i bet floyd now watches videos of his opponents... he's waiting for the pac-margarito tape as we speak.

Comment

Working...
        X