No announcement yet.

The Dismantling of PBF Is Already Planned Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lady Fan 2 View Post
    The Genius of Trainer Roach and Team Pacquiao already has a great plan to neutralize PBF's defenses. The Pacman will "Break" Floyd's body down.

AT 1 min. 55 sec.
    This wont work because Floyd covers his body well.If you saw the way he was blocking Demarcus Coley that's how Floyd blocks shots to the body.If that's what roach calls a strategy then he is in for a shock,his fighter will be counter punched.

Remembe rFloyd trained for Hatton's body shots and Hatton didnt even land one.Lets get this fight on because Roach has run out of ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
      How can you say this is a genius plan? Plenty of people have planned to and tried to break Floyd's body down and failed, it is easier to say something and then go do it.

I aint saying Pacquiao can't beat Mayweather, I aint saying it wont be affective against him and wouldn't be any kind of deciding factor, but all I am saying is you can't exactly call it a "great masterful plan" because many people have tried it before. Hatton is a body puncher and it didn't work against him (in respect that Hatton is no where near Pacquiao's league).
      Those plenty of people were not no where near the best P4P fighter in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
        You been makin some insightful posts Jr. I'm glad to see you know your boxing.

Pac should forget outboxin or stoppin Mr boat buyer. He'd have to outwork him Jr. Get in his chest and sustain a flow of short combinations, especially to the body. Mr boat buyer's guys are always tryin to find the chin, and it's even easier for him to counter upstairs when they're reachin like that.
        I HOPE I HOPE Manny tries to Push Floyd on the ropes....cause Floyd is gunna murder him while he's on the ropes

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
          honestly. if pac goes inside floyd mayweather, his chin and his OWN body would be tested, and to be frank with you, a fight like that wont go 10. Mayweather can take a punch and can definately go to war in a fight like that, im not saying pac cant, but pac going in and out is a better plan because its what he does best, to make him go to the body, you are forcing him to stand in front of the most accurate puncher in the game, with pac not exactly being the type to move his head.
          Great post.

Originally posted by Roxas View Post
          too bad its not gunna work....If only you understood how the shoulder roll works....
          I see some people don't appreciate sarcasm

Originally posted by mangler View Post
          You been makin some insightful posts Jr. I'm glad to see you know your boxing.

Pac should forget outboxin or stoppin Mr boat buyer. He'd have to outwork him Jr. Get in his chest and sustain a flow of short combinations, especially to the body. Mr boat buyer's guys are always tryin to find the chin, and it's even easier for him to counter upstairs when they're reachin like that.
          Make sure you buy El Jesus a gift as well, daddy. He's been making very quality posts lately.

Comment

Originally posted by jching View Post
            Yea, good luck with that. Mayweather adapts himself to whoever he's fighting. Ain't no way they can plan effectively against something like that.
            Is anyone going to listen to you? You were talking about how hatton would land the same punches Marquez did on Pacquiao. You're clearly a pacquiao hater. And a disgusting one at that.

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
              honestly. if pac goes inside floyd mayweather, his chin and his OWN body would be tested, and to be frank with you, a fight like that wont go 10. Mayweather can take a punch and can definately go to war in a fight like that, im not saying pac cant, but pac going in and out is a better plan because its what he does best, to make him go to the body, you are forcing him to stand in front of the most accurate puncher in the game, with pac not exactly being the type to move his head.
              I agree with everything you said, except the last statement. Pac's head movement has improved dramatically in the past few years.

Comment

I think Manny needs to concentrate on guarding his own chin, rather than go on the offense hoping to break Floyd down.

That's just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                  I agree with everything you said, except the last statement. Pac's head movement has improved dramatically in the past few years.
                  Not when hes throwing combinations, before he comes in, he leaves his chin out, after he throws, he overcommits on the last punch and he leaves his chin there. These are the two key mistakes he makes, if your going to go to the body on mayweather, you have to be a target, being a target on a guy like that is probably the last thing id wanna be. Pacs head movement isnt there before he lunges in to throw, and after he finishes.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                    Pac has improved his upper body/head movement but someone with precise punching like JMM (and Mr boat buyer) will ALWAYS give him problems.

Comment

Just the fact Roach sayin he has a plan n will go for the body of PBF if against the ropes is a bit suspect..i reckon its just a deception...but then again its early days..

Comment

Working...
                      X