Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How willing are you to call ANY fighter (Pro or Amateur) a COWARD?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    LMAOOOO I am a fan of this guy here. You make me laugh. Thank you kind sir, may I have another?
    **** **** **** ****.........I love the **** in your sigy..........

Comment

Originally posted by Richie Ric View Post
      Seems to me that by mere definition if you go in the ring to fight you must have some semblance of a bravery within you....however I see the word "coward" being thrown around here all willy nelly.....so I got to thinking....go on record...how willing are you to call a fighter a coward? and why or why not? and give us a list of "cowards" according to you.......

OK GO!
      Anyone that ever laced up a pair knows you dont have to be particularly brave to fight, just enjoy it. I think its people that enver fought, proably never did anything that invovled any level of risk, that looks up to these guys as if they were demi gods. Some fighters have more balls than others, some are cowards for sure, and others may be pure scum as human beings in spite of whatever atributes they may have or not in a ring.

Comment

Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
        Anyone that ever laced up a pair knows you dont have to be particularly brave to fight, just enjoy it. I think its people that enver fought, proably never did anything that invovled any level of risk, that looks up to these guys as if they were demi gods. Some fighters have more balls than others, some are cowards for sure, and others may be pure scum as human beings in spite of whatever atributes they may have or not in a ring.
        Give us names.........

Comment

Working...
        X