Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if Floyd Mayweather actually lost a fight? Does your perception change?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he lose and take the lose like a man, maybe he could do the fights he needs to be TBE like he self proclaimed.

Comment

Perception doesn't change but at least I'll never have to watch his boring fight anymore lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabiondo View Post
        If he lose and take the lose like a man, maybe he could do the fights he needs to be TBE like he self proclaimed.
        There's nothing he could do to make him TBE. There never was.

Comment

I know a select few would get disillusioned and will take a vacation from the forums. The ones who make a big deal about him being undefeated.

Comment

Not at all.....if you fight the best and lose to the best, there is no shame in that for floyd or his fans..

Comment

Never mind if he lost. If he is losing a fight. That's the interesting part. I want to see the fireballs and claws that Nassim was talking about.

Comment

It means you're human. Nobody's perfect especially in boxing. The undefeated record really doesn't mean that much to me, it just looks nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
                  in my book he already lost twice, so no big deal here. it comes with the territory of being a fighter.
                  JLC I and what?

Comment

see if he was younger we would know how he'll bounce back from defeat. but at 38, he'll only fight at most 3 times, so losing at this stage of his career will be more ruining than when younger, and thats why i think he'd protect that 0 more now than before.

Comment

I think a loss for Floyd would be good for him. He could learn a lot from being humbled and come back as a better person.

Comment

Working...
                      X