Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is Boxing...a Broke Nose... really !!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mikey kid is smart look better in the rematch if possible or look better versus a less dirty fighter the fights n the bag no reason to get damage done over something thats a forgone conclusion.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
      wouldve???he floored him 4 damn times and Salido resorted to dirt tactics....that head butt was intentional and broke his nose..only a damn fool would have continued and let him target the nose
      it's a fight, things happen. i'm pretty sure you wouldn't care if Floyd cut a guy open with his elbow use, and nor should you.

yes, perhaps Mikey would've. fact remains he didn't finish the job. going got too tough, apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        Garcia was winning, and Salido wasn't showing any signs of coming back. If Garcia says it was hard to breath you ****ing armchair, stfu and eat the decision. Pathetic armchair. Go wake Manny up mother****er!
        Butt hurt ESB reject...nobody wants you there...or here! :AOR: Whats the next site youll go to?

Comment

I was very pissed with Salido. It was on purpose. It wasnt a fluent movement. And he wasnt throwing another punch. He b&tched out.

Comment

some ask "why should you give the fighter a edge that you're clearly beating"

this is not the point. what people are complaining about is the way mickey looked.

he was exhausted, catching bombs & salido was gaining tremendous confidence. garcias mouth was hanging open & he didn't know how to get out of salidos onslaught of punches.

how do we even know mickeys nose was broken? robert mentioned it & they ran with it. (it could very well be broken but i wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't) the same with donaires broken hand against vazquez (which was not broken)

mickey grabbed & held all night long. he put open gloves in salidos face all night long (trying to keep distance) he used his fair share of "dirty tactics" but no one seems to mention them.

i don't think saldios head butt was intentional. saldio felt like he finally had mickey & was happy to bring on a strong onslaught, mickey was leaning on the ropes catching bombs, saldio gets over anxious & the head butt happens.
            Last edited by Godsfly; 01-20-2013, 12:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              :AOR: So he was winning Big deal. Manny was winning against JMM too you dumb****! Another softy g string little girl that thinks...ohhhh poor little nose stop the fight little nosey is broken....hehehheeee youre a soft coward!
              So according to you. Manny is a pussie for not getting up from getting knocked the phuck out Your an idiot

GOT SMELLING SALTS?!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                :AOR: So he was winning Big deal. Manny was winning against JMM too you dumb****! Another softy g string little girl that thinks...ohhhh poor little nose stop the fight little nosey is broken....hehehheeee youre a soft coward!
                The Manny Pacquiao comparison makes no sense. Marquez was losing against Pacquiao so stopping the fight because of his broken nose would have cost him a win by brutal knockout.

Garcia was spanking Salido's ass before the opponent broke his nose with a headbutt. Could he have fought on? Probably but what would be the point? Fighting on with a broken nose is an unnecessary risk when the victory is clear on the scorecard, even from a pride point of view he proved his point in the viscous beating he put on Salido for 8 rounds.

Also I notice a lot of people complaining about Garcia 'quitting' but no complains for Salido's headbutt which I believe was intentional. It's like people only realise one method of quitting in a fight, completely blind to fighter who try and end the fight through dirty means.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                  He looked fine to continue though. It wasn't even bleeding!
                  Bingo!!!!! Best post on the thread!!!!! :qqq::qqq::qqq::qqq:

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                    So according to you. Manny is a pussie for not getting up from getting knocked the phuck out Your an idiot

GOT SMELLING SALTS?!!!
                    He was knocked out cold you dumbass. You have 10 seconds anyway to recover. He didnt have a scratch on his nose. Oh by the wat...i wanted Garcia to win! can you say anything else any dumber? I know you can...it effortless! littlesissy!

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
                      some ask "why should you give the fighter a edge that you're clearly beating"

this is not the point. what people are complaining about is the way mickey looked.

he was exhausted, catching bombs & salido was gaining tremendous confidence. garcias mouth was hanging open & he didn't know how to get out of salidos onslaught of punches.

how do we even know mickeys nose was broken? robert mentioned it & they ran with it. (it could very well be broken but i wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't) the same with donaires broken hand against vazquez (which was not broken)

mickey grabbed & held all night long. he he put open gloves in salidos face all night long (trying to keep distance) he used his fair share of "dirty tactics" but no one seems to mention them.

i don't think saldios head butt was intentional. saldio felt like he finally had mickey & was happy to bring on a hell of a onslaught, mickey was leaning on the ropes catching bombs, saldio gets over anxious & the head butt happens.
                      Exactly!!!!You just ended it unententionaly
                      END OF THE PACTURDED THREAD......

Comment

Working...
                      X