No announcement yet.

Poor Chavez Jr....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luffy View Post
    This two ****s jerking each other off in every thread they enter lmao too funny
    Terrible post.
    Last edited by figzuki; 09-25-2012, 03:21 PM.

Comment

This two ****s jerking each other off in every thread they enter lmao too funny
      Damn your issues are serious. Go and seek help man. You really need it.

Comment

U admit u two are gay for each other lmao

Comment

U admit u two are gay for each other lmao
          Ok. Now I can understand. You are immature. I thought your problems were due to ******ation, but it is due to ignorance. Take care buddy. Go back to watch cartoons.

Comment

Lmao see you two ****s rush to defend each other and congratulate one another every thread

Comment

Lmao see you two ****s rush to defend each other and congratulate one another every thread
              lol......................

Comment

Originally posted by Luffy
                Your situation is bad. I feel sorry for you.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post

I think this is devastating for boxing in general, for the chavez family, and thruthfully mexican boxing as well unfortunately.

bah. for casual fans maybe. but why should true fans care what they think. like my tio said about canelo and chavez a few months back "valen mierda"

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
                    I never reffered to Cotto as Kneegul or stuff like that, stop bull****ting!!! It's all good though man I can understand why you lash out against Mexican fighters lately, especially with the lack of champions and overall good fighters!!

I don't need to bull****..Its ok if you take shots every now and then im not mad at you
                    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=455387

Anyways,

I don't think my bragging rights on here are that big to worry about how many champs Puerto Rico has.Rocky will lose his sooner or later,but eventually another one will come along that's how the system goes Como el dinero se va y viene.

To get back to Canelo topic,i like the guys personality he's humble.Inside the ring its a different thing to me.
                    Last edited by AP♠; 09-26-2012, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X