Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened with Lamont Peterson's hearing today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened with Lamont Peterson's hearing today?

I'm sure his hearing was today. Any idea as to what happened? I'm surprised it hasn't been reported

He pulled out of it

Just hand over them belts you fraud

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
      I'm sure his hearing was today. Any idea as to what happened? I'm surprised it hasn't been reported
      BPP said Peterson got a new legal team and they weren't able to get together in time, or something like that. Not sure if that was for today or an earlier time

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
        He pulled out of it

Just hand over them belts you fraud
        So what happens to the belts then? When are the commission going to pull there finger out?

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        BPP said Peterson got a new legal team and they weren't able to get together in time, or something like that. Not sure if that was for today or an earlier time
        Ok cool I see I'm sure it was on the 13th I must have missed BPP story on it.

Comment

Lance Armstrong is getting accused of doping and might face a lifetime ban from cycling. A sport where they don't hit each other. I wish boxing had much more strict rules for steroid users. 6 months ain't nothing considering people sometimes take that long before they book their next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
            So what happens to the belts then? When are the commission going to pull there finger out?

Ok cool I see I'm sure it was on the 13th I must have missed BPP story on it.
            http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...2#post12238582

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
              Lance Armstrong is getting accused of doping and might face a lifetime ban from cycling. A sport where they don't hit each other. I wish boxing had much more strict rules for steroid users. 6 months ain't nothing considering people sometimes take that long before they book their next fight.
              Agreed can't say anything other than that man life is in danger in that ring

Comment

These delays are pathetic, he's bang to rights he made a verbal confession on live tv ffs

Comment

Cheers buddy one of the mods might as well just close this thread down

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                    I agree, its a shame the only punishment Vitali got for taking steroids was exemption from the olympic team.

Do you also believe a boxer who loads his gloves should be banned from boxing?

Comment

Working...
                    X