Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*LMAO*How come Mayweather Jr STANS aren't claiming he should stay RETIRED now?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KOTF View Post
    There much more interested in the Bulls waxing the Celtics and then Pac-Hatton then Money May right now
    not happening i heard something bout garnett might play limited minutes but bulls get eliminated tomorow

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua View Post
      not happening i heard something bout garnett might play limited minutes but bulls get eliminated tomorow
      Definitely NOT!..

Gordon, Rose, Hinrich are SMASHING those Clovers!..

Round 2 baby!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by .::WaRCoTTo::. View Post
        *looks at your sig*..smh..PATHETIC!..

Exactly Pac-Hatton is what's poppin...

But they got a thread with this dude outside his gym in a Lambo and got 6 pages worth of replies!...LMAO!!..

**** is ridiculous!...but if you miss him so much..watch his fights...he has nothing to prove..I miss Julio Cesar Chavez, Tyson, Morales, Barrera, etc!..I pray NONE of them come back!..lol..

but My point was..you guys were defending his retirement with your hearts and souls..but are in full effect for his come back like he's proving something by fighting JMM!..
        man jo u gotta understand that we all want floyd to fight. but we aint mad at em for retirein

Comment

Bad timing......lets focus on the fight at hand Pacman/Hitman, Then we can all go back to the usual daily Mayweather threads both from the *****s and haters...

Comment

Originally posted by a-raines21 View Post
            man jo u gotta understand that we all want floyd to fight. but we aint mad at em for retirein
            Funny that you use "jo" that's how we talk in the Chi!..lol

but why wouldn't you challenge his retirement and call it "premature" if you will..the first time around?..

He fought Sharmba Mitchell (ughh!), Carlos Baldomir (Double UGHH!) and Judah (Great WIN!) at 147 and that made him the BEST WW?!..HOW?!..

and what my main point is..he won't fight at 140...but he won't fight a Welterweight?!..

I understand you guys are his STANS..nothing wrong wit that..but why is he never wrong and ALWAYS INVINCIBLE in your eyes?!..

Comment

Originally posted by raycorey View Post
              Bad timing......lets focus on the fight at hand Pacman/Hitman, Then we can all go back to the usual daily Mayweather threads both from the *****s and haters...
              Man we're all here and can Multi-task bro...I'm sure you've wacked off and posted on boxingscene at the same time..

why can't we speak on 2 different topics involving boxing at the same time?..lol

Comment

Definitely NOT!..

Gordon, Rose, Hinrich are SMASHING those Clovers!..

Round 2 baby!!!!!!
                lol the bulls are gon turn into cows when the celts get done with them tomorow. I got 10 k on that 2 ray allen and pierce gon smash em up

Comment

Originally posted by Bullet Bill View Post
                  Who cares?

Pacquiao vs. Hatton is Tomorrow...

Be a fan of boxing. and not Mayweather.

God I swear we cant go one day without Mayweather being brought up on this site.
                  Even When We have a great fight about to happen tomorrow.
                  i know man... why do people wanna talk abouot floyd for when pac/hatton is on tomorrow??

these people are obsessed with pbf.

Comment

Damn let's talk about something other than Mayweather and how much he doesnt matter...

Boxingscene has offically became Mayweather's TMZ site.
                    you guys act like the popperozzi when it comes to mayweather.
                    Mayweather takes pictures in his car.
                    The title of the thread is WORLD EXCLUSIVE pictures..wtf???

this **** is ridiculous.
                    I am a mayweather fan since 2001 and even I think this is getting out of control. with the pointless amount of threads this guy recieves on this site.
                    it is like you guys are going into a circle everyday with the same arguments.

here is a idea.

If you dont like who mayweather is fighting or is going to fight..dont watch the fight, and dont buy the fight to ***** about buying a fight you didnt want too see..

I didnt watch the Cotto vs. Jennings fight fight b/c i didnt like the opponent
                    I didnt watch the Cotto vs. Gomez fight fight b/c i didnt like the opponent
                    I didnt watch the Pavlik vs. Marco Rubio fight b/c i didnt like the opponent
                    I didnt watch the Pacquiao vs. David Diaz fight b/c i didnt like the opponent
                    I didnt watch the Wladimir Klitschko vs. Rahman fight b/c i didnt like the opponent

If you dont like who mayweather is fighting dont watch it. and support other fighters.

Comment

First when he retired back in 08...

all his stans were saying "Good..he ain't got **** else to prove anyway..blah blah blah"..

and when the TRUE fans of BOXING would ask how come he won't fight a legit top 5 WW (Cotto, Margarito, Mosley, etc) since he claims he's the best at WW they would Bark about how it would prove nothing because that's not his weight class etc...

Now Mayweather hints a comeback to pick on a LW..who's only fought at 135 TWICE!..and wants him to go up to near 147..and they support this like it's some sort of "Dream Match"..all they can say is "well JMM is P4P #2!!"...EXACTLY P4P!..not WW #2..

But now they're talkin about how he's coming back for "Unfinished Business"..and how he will fight ANYBODY now!..LMAO!..

So what will this prove now Mayweather Stans?!..why is he coming back and will he REALLY fight a WW or will he Fight JMM who's fought his peak weight at 135 (TWICE) and than Pacquiao who fought a Zombie Hoya at 147 and than retire again?..

Cuz that wouldn't do much but make it WORSE!...

But I know I know..

Horus: "You need to worry about Cotto's legacy instead of Worrying about Mayweathers"

The Don. "Paul Williams would SMASH Cotto..that's who you need to talk about..Cotto DUCKING Williams!"

Flawless: "Mayweather is the GREATEST Period!..who cares if he fights Calderon..he's selling 2.4+ Million PPV buys!"..

Sorry...I'm a fan of BOXING..and I call it how I see it..
                      i really think your being very general there...as my favorite fighter i want to see him fight 3-4 times a year...i know its not going to happen but thats what i want because hes my favorite fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X