Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So far Floyd has been right, Cotto and Marg aren't on his level.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So far Floyd has been right, Cotto and Marg aren't on his level.

Whenever questioned about possible match ups with Margarito or Cotto, Floyd always maintained that they weren't on his level. Have their recent performances proven him right? And don't come at me with triangle theory accusations here because it doesn't apply.

Personally I think Cotto could cause him some trouble stylistically.

Floyd is a lot faster than Sugar Shane and we saw what he did to Marg.

Thoughts?

Agreed. These fighters are no match except Pacman

Comment

actually defeating them soundly proves they're not on your level, talking about it is another matter..

Comment

Well Cotto would give Floyd some trouble because of the style. Margarito's too slow and predictable Floyd would see **** coming from a mile away. And Floyd isn't A LOT faster than Mosley. Shane's hands are faster rite now and he throws combos. If Floyd came outta retirement and fought Shane I'd bet on Shane since he's been active. Regadless it'll be a competitive fight IMO.

But I highly doubt Floyd steps back in the ring.

Comment

Actually When the Boxing world wants to see those match ups, Mayweather was hiding in his bathroom.

He was hiding and waiting for them to lose so he can have an excuse not to fight them. He will probably stay retired and wait for Pacquiao and Mosley to lose so he can have another excuse and say They're not on my level.

In the end, Floyd didn't face any.

Comment

floyd hasn't fought any of them so till then he should keep his mouth shut!

Comment

Fighting them would help prove him right, until he actually does, then I can't say he's right.

Comment

Originally posted by PacBanned View Post
                floyd hasn't fought any of them so till then he should keep his mouth shut!
                Dead on!!!!

Comment

So Floyd didn't fight them cause they are not on his level? But Hatton is?

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
                    So Floyd didn't fight them cause they are not on his level? But Hatton is?
                    Hatton was ranked higher on the P4P standing at the time then both Margarito and Cotto

Comment

Working...
                    X