Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Floyd go ahead and take a "soft touch" like khan for his last fight??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's done enough where as long as he fights someone who's top 25 I think its whatever. Can't imagine he's not gonna face someone who's below the top 10. I'd prefer he'd fight Brook or Thurman or at very least Porter if he beats Broner or Swift if hes finally moving to 147, but I won't be mad if its Khan.

Comment

I'm about to jump on khan's troll team just for the hell it. of all the people to give floyd his first loss, ****ing khan. that **** would be hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw93 View Post
        He was, but now probably thinks he can win after the Algeri fight
        Lmao oh ok

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw93 View Post
          He was, but now probably thinks he can win after the Algeri fight
          I wouldn't be surprised. After Khan's underwhelming performance against Diaz, Floyd was praising Khan and trying to promote a fight with him. But after Khan's stellar performances against Collazo and Alexander, Floyd started putting him down and playing down a Khan fight. Likewise with Pacquiao, Floyd only took the fight after Pacquiao's flaws were exposed by Bradley and Marquez.

It seems Floyd will only take a fight if there are major flaws he can exploit in an opponent. He didn't see any such major flaws in Khan with his Collazo and Alexander fights, but now that some major flaws have been exposed by Algieri, Khan's chances of fighting Floyd may have actually increased.

Comment

Just retire already

Comment

Style-wise, I am not so sure Khan is a soft touch. Khan could be pesky and definitely steal quite a few rounds.

In this fight, Floyd would have to be the aggressor in a lot of spots-something which he isn't used to doing and isn't easy to do against Khan-who would be happy to get off his shoe shining then run away.

The guys who have beaten Khan have all brought a strong pressure game, so Mayweather would have to fight out of character.Can he do this-probably, but not after dropping several rounds.

Comment

khan nor brook are soft touches,,,imo thurman is the easiest soft touch he can take,,,,he beats the brakes off all of them regurdless

Comment

Bradley is much more deserving of a mayweather fight than khan. But this is a popularity contest so we all know that won't happen.

Comment

Working...
                  X