Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Pac was 150 for bradle while Floyd was Problably 147 for 154 Cotto.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Looks whos talking an obsessed Floyd hater , lol your a joke kid .
    Since when did i start thread afte thread? I could easily start a floyd put down thread as its easy to do, but i dont feel the need to control him as people know hes a good fighter, but a joke at the same time.
    A jealous husband feels the need to control his wife, just like jealous floydies need to control Pac as they are jealous of Pac.

No matter how easy you think it is to put down Pac, trust me it would be 5 times easier for FLoyd.
    Last edited by hugh grant; 06-30-2012, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      Since when did i start thread afte thread? I could easily start a floyd put down thread as its easy to do, but i dont feel the need to control him as people know hes a good fighter, but a joke at the same time.
      A jealous husband feels the need to control his wife, just like jealous floydies need to control Pac as they are jealous of Pac.

No matter how easy you think it is to put down Pac, trust me it would be 5 times easier for FLoyd.
      You dont have to start them to be in them , every Floyd hate thread your in it and every Floyd thread your in it with hate , so buddy dont talk sheeet your as transparent as a screen door .

Comment

You dont have to start them to be in them , every Floyd hate thread your in it and every Floyd thread your in it with hate , so buddy dont talk sheeet your as transparent as a screen door .
        If I were you. I will remove the "urine testing is worthless" in your sig because so far all those who caught using PED were through this wortthless urine testing, none from Floyd testing. lmao
        Last edited by whirlwind; 07-01-2012, 12:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
          Why did Manny need a catchweight against Cotto if Floyd could do it with out one all while being the same size as Pac? Pac was 150 against Bradley on fight night while Floyd was under 150 against a full hydrated Cotto in which Manny refused to fight after wanting to fight Cotto in the first place.

Why does the fighter of the decade need catchweights and ducking fighters at their best if you have fighters the same size as Pac figthing these same fighters(that pac ducked) with out a catchweight?

Bonus Observations

If Manny could destroy fighters twice his size. Why does Manny struggle with guys smaller or guys his own size? Could it be the guys Manny beat that where bigger them him, were actually walking mummys with no skill.

Pacfans claim Manny is on the decline therefor he didn't look great against Marques 3. Well Manny fought Marquez in three different times and situation yet in all three times, Marquez schooled Manny. Was Manny on the decline as well back when Marquez schooled Manny the first time?
          I don't think Floyd is less than 150lbs for the Cotto fight, if you really believe that then your stupid....
          Manny is not the same size as Floyd, Floyd is taller by 2 inches and has a quite longer reach by 5 inches.....
          And if Marquez was able to school Manny in 3 out of 3 of their fights, then why is Floyd insisted for a stupid OSDT back in 2010, Manny's a one-dimensional unskilled midget anyway!!! Two years ago this fight could have grossed around 300mill, but now i don't think so, how can you explain now Floyd not fighting a midget that Marquez get to beat easily???!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RockyB View Post
            How many times a week does this thread need to be made?
            I was going to read the replies then I got to yours a little further down from the article and you hit the nail on the head.....going around in circles springs to mind.

As the saying goes...you can`t educate pork and both Mayweather and Pacman fans need to find something new to talk about lol

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
              Why did Manny need a catchweight against Cotto if Floyd could do it with out one all while being the same size as Pac? Pac was 150 against Bradley on fight night while Floyd was under 150 against a full hydrated Cotto in which Manny refused to fight after wanting to fight Cotto in the first place.

Why does the fighter of the decade need catchweights and ducking fighters at their best if you have fighters the same size as Pac figthing these same fighters(that pac ducked) with out a catchweight?

Bonus Observations

If Manny could destroy fighters twice his size. Why does Manny struggle with guys smaller or guys his own size? Could it be the guys Manny beat that where bigger them him, were actually walking mummys with no skill.

Pacfans claim Manny is on the decline therefor he didn't look great against Marques 3. Well Manny fought Marquez in three different times and situation yet in all three times, Marquez schooled Manny. Was Manny on the decline as well back when Marquez schooled Manny the first time?
              Pacquiao is still got some fight left, but his mind is not there

Comment

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
                If I were you. I will remove the "urine testing is worthless" in your sig because so far all those who caught using PED were through this wortthless urine testing, none from Floyd testing. lmao
                Take it up with Conte I think he knows more than you do .

Comment

What a stupid thread, get your info correct. Floyd does not do unofficial or official weigh ins, he some weird insecurity issue when everyone was saying how amazing pac was fighting these bigger guys whilst weighing less. So now, he tells everyone he is just as small

the guy is easily 155-160 during fight night

Comment

Take it up with Conte I think he knows more than you do .
                    Seriously you don't know ****. Conte's boy Berto was caught using PED and the worthless urine testing was responsible for it and so did against Peterson. Your lover's invented test catch none in pro boxing.
                    Last edited by whirlwind; 07-01-2012, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X