Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joke of a sacking. What a prick Abromovich is.

Does this mean Chelsea will be manager-less when we play them on Sunday?

Originally posted by San Iker View Post
    Since RDM got sacked, does that mean Chelsea also got rid of the medic girl with him?
    She was there before even AVB got there so I doubt it.

Comment

• Malaga up 2-0, horrible mistake by the keeper for the second goal.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        The weakest link at Chelsea was Torres who was not actually bought by any manager he was bought by the owner.
        Exact the same premise with Shevchenko years ago. You would think by now that he would have learnt not to go flirting personally with players HE wanted but rather listen to what the manager is after. I feel bad for RDM, he seems like a really great guy and from what I've read, the deal for Rafa is gonna be finalised in the next 48 hours so expect to see him on the weekend VS City

Comment

• No one will agree with what Abromovich is doing but he has sacked a shitload of managers and yet Chelsea still continue to win trophies so i'm not going to question his reasons.

Comment

• Terrible decision. I can't see Benitez doing any better job to be honest..

Comment

• Comment

• Horrible defending, Real 1-0.

Comment

• Anyone see the Shakhtar game yesterday? Their first goal was an absolute farce.

Comment

• Dortmund ripping Ajax to pieces 3-0.

Comment

• Originally posted by Addition View Post
                      Anyone see the Shakhtar game yesterday? Their first goal was an absolute farce.
                      Yeah I read Luiz Adriano is going to face disciplinary action by UEFA.

Comment

Working...
                      X