Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many viewers is "UFC on Fox" gonna pull this weekend?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PopoFreitas View Post
    oh and AFAIK tivo counts for the ratings... They wait like one week to release the tv #s added by tivo. At least id what I got from tvbythenumbers.com or some **** like that...

I remember despite not being american because one of my favorite tv series was going to be cancelled but tivo #s saved it for one more season, it was cancelled anyway
    Thanks for the info...

I'm guessing 5-6. But it's still just a guess.

Comment

Since it's being viewed in multiple countries and Brazil estimated 60 million to view. Uhhh, yeah. A shit load.

Comment

hopefully 8 mill or more, although it might be a bit less. big fan of both velazquez and dos santos so it would be awesome to have this fight be successful. at the video sugar freddi posted a link to.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          Since it's being viewed in multiple countries and Brazil estimated 60 million to view. Uhhh, yeah. A shit load.
          well they usually don't count the viewers outside of the US. Because all the commercials spots are sold based on American audiences only so those are the ratings that matter most.

but yeah the worldwide viewers is easily gonna top 30 mill I would think.

Comment

Oh, I think I misread the OP...

are we talking about the peak or the average #s?

If we go by the peak I think UFC can reach 8m or even more.

Comment

I'd say 5million if they're lucky, casual fans don't really know either fighter

Comment

A LOT....because I don't even watch UFC but I'll be watching this due to the large amount of promotion they've been doing...

I hope it's a good fight and I don't waste my time.

Comment

Tens of millions of viewers.

If the UFC does well tonight on Fox I bet we will see more MMA specials on that channel

Comment

Be funny if the fight ended up being Abu Dhabi night.

Comment

I turned FSN on my guide and don't even see it listed.

Comment

Working...
                      X