Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juan Francisco Estrada & Amnat Ruenroeng >>> Roman Gonzalez @ Flyweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beating by brutal KO in his backyard the lineal champ in Yaegashi >> needing a full 12 rounds to eek out a sd against a hypejob in Viloria. As well as his win against a no skilled mexican brawler in Segura.

There's a reason he's running from that rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
      Beating by brutal KO in his backyard the lineal champ in Yaegashi >> needing a full 12 rounds to eek out a sd against a hypejob in Viloria. As well as his win against a no skilled mexican brawler in Segura.

Estrada/Viloria was a clear win for Estrada. The split decision was bs. He literally beat Viloria up the second half of that fight.

There's no way Estrada is running from the rematch either. He's been openly campaigning for that fight. Gonzalez isn't afraid either. I think the rematch will happen.

Comment

You do know Sosa beat Segura right?
        Ioka did not want to fight Gonzalez
        Why even bring up Zou is that a good win or something
        I really don't know why the Viloria fight doesn't happen but I doubt Roman would turn down that kind of payday.,Viloria is more known
        Chocolatito beat Estrada at a lower weight ok whatever , It's not like Estrada will even speak about a rematch the only one talking about it is Gonzalez
        Yaegashi probably wasn't the best Flyweight in fact he wasn't but he had the lineal claim legit or not it's still a good win and he destroyed him
        If you think Estrada is better fine
        I'm pretty sure this is HBO who picked Sosa bcse you know he's Mexican

On a serious note what does Estrada have against Pinoys ?

Comment

Do you mofos know why Roman is asking for a million to fight estrada at 112?

Comment

P4P isnt based on 1 division or 1 win. Thats what you made it sound like.

So since you're using the 1 division lower excuse, IF Estrada beats Roman (which he wont), then we'll use the 1 division higher excuse. See how that works?

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
              i kno you love the lower weights so i respect your opinion...

but didnt roman beat estrada ?!

and if they fought at flyweight, roman would be favoured to win
              he barely beat him i say it could of gone either way roman was getting pieced in that fight i hope estrada gets that rematch estrada will pick him apart this time

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post

So since you're using the 1 division lower excuse, IF Estrada beats Roman (which he wont), then we'll use the 1 division higher excuse. See how that works?
                Do you know how hard it is for a flyweight to drop to 108? as if Dropping was the same as going up.

Segura was risking his health when he stuck around for a second Calderon fight.

Comment

Except Estrada has never weighed below 111.5 pounds other than the occasion he dropped down to 108 to fight Gonzalez, whereas Gonzalez has already had 3 fights at 112 and will be very well established at the weight if/when there's a Gonzalez vs. Estrada rematch, . Next.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post

GTFO of my thread, noob. Segura was on a comeback roll from his defeat against Sosa and had iced Hernan Marquez, Salguero and J. Gonzalez back to back.

Viloria was dismantling Mexican's left and right and (too lazy, don't want to verify) I believe he was the first fighter to Unify belts at 112 in quite sometime. Overhyped? Nah. Eeked? Nah. I suppose you're contented with with good fight per 8 bums ratio Roman feeds you, eh?

Originally posted by BattleAxePurist View Post
                    You do know Sosa beat Segura right?
                    Ioka did not want to fight Gonzalez
                    Why even bring up Zou is that a good win or something
                    I really don't know why the Viloria fight doesn't happen but I doubt Roman would turn down that kind of payday.,Viloria is more known
                    Chocolatito beat Estrada at a lower weight ok whatever , It's not like Estrada will even speak about a rematch the only one talking about it is Gonzalez
                    Yaegashi probably wasn't the best Flyweight in fact he wasn't but he had the lineal claim legit or not it's still a good win and he destroyed him
                    If you think Estrada is better fine
                    I'm pretty sure this is HBO who picked Sosa bcse you know he's Mexican

On a serious note what does Estrada have against Pinoys ?
                    Yeah and lost his following fight against Akira meanwhile Segura was on a comeback trail by upsetting Gonzalez and blasting through a game Marquez in possibly his last good performance of his career.

I brought up Zou because although he isn't a good fighter, it is a much better than half the names Roman has on his resume at 112. Ioka didn't fight him but that doesn't take away the fact that Amnat outpointed and upset him in his own backyard and he still has the McWilliams on his resume, which is yet again another solid name... something Roman doesn't have enough of in a weight division that seems to have catapulted his career to PFP #4 or such.

Imagine if anyone in the top 10 pfp ranking got away with taking a fight against an opponent with 25+ losses lol, how would the general boxing audience take it? The fact is that most posters who replied to me initially(not all) have limited knowledge of the activity down here and just go by Roman's notoriety and overlook his grotesque and one sided fights he puts on against overmatched opponents.

About Estrada vs Pinoys, I suppose they are trying to line him up against Casimero and Nietes(when he moves up). Either that or he got Island fever after beating Viloria lmao.

No, because going up is completely different from going down. In fact, Roman has fought above 112 several times, thus muting your point. On the other hand Estrada had never fought below 112 and he wasn't completely there physically but he understood the significance of the fight and sucked it up. Thankfully it paid off and it landed him the Brian scrap in the following fight at his proper weight division. The rest is history.

All I'm pointing out is the fact that Roman is PFP #4 or so in the ****** yet he has had a mediocre run as of recently with the exception of one name. Before Akira his last good win was Estrada and at the time Estrada wasn't considered to be a top notch opponent, in fact I highly doubt anyone would imagine him becoming the unified Fly champion in his not so distant future.

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
                    Do you know how hard it is for a flyweight to drop to 108? as if Dropping was the same as going up.

Segura was risking his health when he stuck around for a second Calderon fight.
                    Yup. Especially a 4 pound drop when most of the weight divisions down there only undergo a 3 pound difference up until Bantam to Super Bantam, then it begins to be 4 pounds.

105 to 108, then a significant 4 pound jump to 112, back to 3 making 115 the next and finally 118 being Bantam. If anything going up would have been easier than dropping 4.

Originally posted by 187 Proof View Post
                    Except Estrada has never weighed below 111.5 pounds other than the occasion he dropped down to 108 to fight Gonzalez, whereas Gonzalez has already had 3 fights at 112 and will be very well established at the weight if/when there's a Gonzalez vs. Estrada rematch, . Next.
                    Exactly. Roman is comfortable in his weight division as opposed to Estrada who dropped 4 pounds and has yet to ever go back down, and I highly doubt he ever would again. He said it himself, he wasn't comfortable nor did he feel like he was in prime form but he knew what this opportunity meant.

Comment

King Chocolatito breaks and dissects both of them..

Comment

Working...
                      X