Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't you hate it when girls that look like they're 10 send you a friend request

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    IDK if she is still jail bait anymore even, so we can't call that old hag a Loli anymore I guess.
    She is 17..

Who knows how old she is in the episodes in jerking off to tho....

Comment

It happens tell them to come back when they at least turn 17 and a 1/2 lol!
      Actually I had a friend who had this young girl that use to follow him around we were 18 and she was only like 13. He never touched her but he kept in touch and was her friend for the longest. Basically he crept her along until she turned 18 then he popped her cherry. I wonder if that is still considered being a pedo?

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab jr View Post
        Why do you always do this!?!? You say the weirdest, senseless stuff man.

Not really.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
          It happens tell them to come back when they at least turn 17 and a 1/2 lol!
          Actually I had a friend who had this young girl that use to follow him around we were 18 and she was only like 13. He never touched her but he kept in touch and was her friend for the longest. Basically he crept her along until she turned 18 then he popped her cherry. I wonder if that is still considered being a pedo?
          15 is legal imo. 18 is too old, he took too long. When I was 18, I dated a 13 year old girl who lied to me about her age. She said she was 17 about to be 18 and I believed her because of her body. My limit has always been 16 though, TBH. And 16 should be the limit every where, that's what I like about the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab jr View Post
            15 is legal imo. 18 is too old, he took too long. When I was 18, I dated a 13 year old girl who lied to me about her age. She said she was 17 about to be 18 and I believed her because of her body. My limit has always been 16 though, TBH. And 16 should be the limit every where, that's what I like about the UK.
            In the US they ain't playing with this Pedophile ****. To me it should be legal as soon as the girl turns 16. It doesn't matter though if the girl wants dick then she is going to get ****ed either way. Whether its an older dude or some guy her own age.

Comment

Solid thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxin' View Post
                Whats next? you gonna tell me that you DONT watch iCarly??

lol jk that will never happen.

iCarly was the **** doe. ^^

Comment

he really like them young'uns

Comment

Working...
                  X