Collapse
No announcement yet.

This man has knocked on my door at 2:30AM for 2 nights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The aliens might be invulnerable to shotgun fire.

Prepare instead a water gun... water might melt them.

Or eat a lot of allergenic foods before going to bed, if the alien comes back; fart as hard as you can. The smell should evaporate the damn thing.

Comment

The sad thing is that this really happened. . .The more I research this "thing", the weirder it gets. . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
        The past 2 nights this really strange man has came to my house and knocked on the door at 2:30AM on the dot. Two nights ago I hear a bang on my front door at 2:30AM. I go open the door and see a very tall man in dark clothing. He asked if he could use my phone. Something was off about him, really creepy. I told him to get lost. 2nd night he comes back and knocks on the door at 2:30AM. He tells me his name is Indrid Cold, I told him I dont care who he is and if he came back again he would be getting arrested for trespassing. This entire week has been nuts. Then other people around here said they have been seeing weird lights in the sky or getting strange phone calls that just sound like electrical noises. Ill be keeping a shotgun by my bed tonight in case this Indrid Cold shows up again. What the **** is going on around here. . .
        did he look like this?

Someone was banging on my door last night at 230 am exactly but I was to drunk and high to function. He went away.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          open the door in a robe with a bottle of lube...maybe he will leave you alone
          come on in, lets get weird!

Comment

It was Michael Myers .

Comment

Originally posted by Mobile_Suicide View Post
              It was Michael Myers .

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                The past 2 nights this really strange man has came to my house and knocked on the door at 2:30AM on the dot. Two nights ago I hear a bang on my front door at 2:30AM. I go open the door and see a very tall man in dark clothing. He asked if he could use my phone. Something was off about him, really creepy. I told him to get lost. 2nd night he comes back and knocks on the door at 2:30AM. He tells me his name is Indrid Cold, I told him I dont care who he is and if he came back again he would be getting arrested for trespassing. This entire week has been nuts. Then other people around here said they have been seeing weird lights in the sky or getting strange phone calls that just sound like electrical noises. Ill be keeping a shotgun by my bed tonight in case this Indrid Cold shows up again. What the **** is going on around here. . .
                Do you live in compton?

Comment

So let him, offer him a hot beverage and allow him to make his phone call.

As long as its a local call of course.

Comment

Working...
                  X