Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any experience with online screenprinting?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any experience with online screenprinting?

Lately I've been toying around with graphic design quite a bit, and I've managed to surprise myself with a few designs that I would like to have printed on t-shirts. I did a google search for online screenprinting, and there's probably a hundred different sites that offer this service, and I'm not sure which one to "trust", for lack of a better term.

Has anybody here designed their own stuff that they've had screenprinted on clothing?

I've also called around locally, and the screenprinting places here all have minimums per design, usually 10-15, and I'm not about to buy 10 t-shirts with the same damn design on them.

Also, something to consider, is the company's attitude towards material that could be deemed as "offensive" in the eyes of the common moron, as one of my designs does have an upside down American flag in it, and apparently idiots think that is a show of disrespect.

Any help is much appreciated.

Are you looking to just make them for yourself or are you eventually leaning towards making it a business?

Comment

Right now, just for myself. I don't consider myself a graphic artist in any sense of the word. That said, I like these particular designs, and think they would make pretty cool shirts, at least for myself and my own tastes, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        Right now, just for myself. I don't consider myself a graphic artist in any sense of the word. That said, I like these particular designs, and think they would make pretty cool shirts, at least for myself and my own tastes, anyway.
        One that I like is Cafepress. Nice, simple layout and they do good work.

Comment

Thanks a bundle, man. They were one of the first search results I got from google, and I really liked the simplistic design, as well. Just wanted to see if anybody here had experience in this area, because I'd hate to have the shirts arrive poorly designed, or to have the images wash off after a couple spins in the washing machine.

Comment

Shirtmagic also seems pretty cool.

Comment

No problem man. I'd try a couple places just to get a good idea of who uses the best shirts and prints. Good thing about those places is they're fairly cheap.

Comment

Working...
              X