No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pascal's Promoter on Losing The Hopkins Purse Bid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pascal's Promoter on Losing The Hopkins Purse Bid

"For reasons of confidentiality and out of respect for the process of negotiations, we are not going to comment to avoid any confusion or interpretation. Once these [negotiations] are completed, we will then publicly release the result," said Yvon Michel, President of GYM and promoter of WBC/IBO light heavyweight champion Jean Pascal.

[Click Here To Read More]

Yvon Michel, I hear is a real snake and based upon how they robbed Hopkins the first time hopefully they bring it right to Vegas or another site in the US to not let the last injustice repeat itself...

Comment

Originally posted by youngmoney007 View Post
      Yvon Michel, I hear is a real snake and based upon how they robbed Hopkins the first time hopefully they bring it right to Vegas or another site in the US to not let the last injustice repeat itself...
      Because you think GBP couldn't rob Pascal in Vegas? Like they were about to do to Pirog when he KTFO Jacobs for instance...

Comment

The last fight pis*ed off the whole world.

Pascal aint winning a decision anywhere outside of CA unless he has the fight of his life.

Comment

look who's puszyfooting now!?!?! pascal is the one who isn't so quick to sign the contract for the fight, pascal and his team are going to try and drag this on for as long as possible in hopes that hopkins keeps getting older.

what a joke, pascal should be jumping out at the opportunity to prove himself against hopkins, he got the gift of a lifetime in their first fight, now he's in no hurry to get back in that ring with hopkins because he knows how it's going to end up, with him losing to an old man, officially this time.

i find it funny how all these hopkins haters were saying he wont sign the fight and will keep pushing it off, blah, blah, blah, look who's not trying to get back in that ring asap........ not hopkins, pascal is mentally defeated by hopkins, i don't think pascal can deal with the pressure and the answering to whatever he does by hopkins, i think it mind ****ed him in the first fight to where he doesn't know how to approach the rematch................

pascal is scared.........

Comment

No way GBP will agree for the rematch to be in Canada considering the previous fight, and I doubt Hopkins would agree for a rematch to take place in Canada considering how he was screwed. Either way Pascal should be glad of the opportunity to rematch Hopkins in the US and correct the previous fight, and regardless of age BHop is a credible win on a record.

Comment

Pascal wins the rematch he won the first fight and will win again it will happen in canada where it will selk out

Comment

Working...
              X