Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fighters are good enough to unify all belts in their weight class?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chad hasn't even shown that he can beat Pascal yet.

Comment

dooo they even allow that anymore the last one i remember doing it really was spinks and i believe taylor with his win against hopkins but im probably forgetting some fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
        dooo they even allow that anymore the last one i remember doing it really was spinks and i believe taylor with his win against hopkins but im probably forgetting some fighters.
        yeah they allow it but for whatever reason each ABC doesnt like to have the same list of fighters on their mandatories. So instead of having a top 10 in each division with all belts ranking them more or less equally you now have a pool of almost 40 guys amongst the top 10 for each of the 4 belts and you get some really ****ty fighters being the mandatories so the guys who get multiple belts tend to throw them away because theyd rather have bigger fight for more money than a defense against a ****ty opponent being mandated by some ABC organization and have to pay them a cut of the purse on top of that to sanction it.

Comment

Nonito Donaire. He already has two belts at 122 and I could see him murking both Rigo and Mares to get the other two.

Comment

Donaire is another one. I agree that he is good enough to do it. But why is he ducking Mares?

Comment

Working...
            X