Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sonnen to Marquez: "he "miraculously went through puberty a second time"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** Sonnen he's been out with a drug abuse himself.

Comment

Sonnen probably got his peds from MEMO so he knows what hes talkin bout

Comment

Originally posted by woopwoop View Post
        Anyone who thinks Marquez wasn't juiced and won fair and square is either a Marquez fan or an idiot, or both. That is a fact.
        Anyone who thinks he juiced is either a bitter Pacquiao fan or an idiot, or both.

Comment

Coming from someone who uses the loophole that allows him to use testosterone before fights, this is rather funny.

Comment

Well, ****, coulda fooled me.

I had no idea that before this fight he never had a six pack. That's just amazing. Clear proof he's on PEDs.

Take these pics for example, all from fights that were not the last fight ie Pac/Marquez 4, and I can swear I see a six pack in each fight. I must be wrong though. They must be rolls of fat I see.

Obviously some MMA dude can see much better than I can though.
            http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/def...557420_jmm.jpg
            http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images...jpg?1321111551
            http://photos.lasvegassun.com/media/...b3328710e01e7b

Comment

Not sure how Pacquiao stans fail to realize the irony and stupidity of continually trying to bring attention to the speculation that Marquez might have used enhancers. I mean, seriously. You guys must have an extra chromosome.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                OR these mma guys are fans of boxing and they watch boxing and they have opinions on boxing?

That could be a possibility..
                Sonnen is a known cheater, caught twice.

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
                  Sonnen is a known cheater, caught twice.
                  And how does that dispute anything I said?

Comment

Coming from a guy who takes testosterone replacement therapy, don't know if to believe him or think he is hating the fact he hasn't won a title and he is on PEDs.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                      Not sure how Pacquiao stans fail to realize the irony and stupidity of continually trying to bring attention to the speculation that Marquez might have used enhancers. I mean, seriously. You guys must have an extra chromosome.
                      The thing I don't get is how they were applauding Manny for taking on the challenge cause they thought he would win regardless.

Their confidence was so high til Manny went to sleep. Now all of a sudden they're trying to tarnish JMM's accomplishment by acting like they care about better testing

Comment

Working...
                      X