• Show
Clear All

How good is ****ing Kessler?

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
      How about the bogus kd?
      I'm disgusted. That was unbelievable.

Comment

That was the biggest robbery ever, I mean EVER!

****ing disgusting!

Comment

From the get go Farhood was on Bute's sack something fierce.

Comment

This is pathetic broadcasting and Lucian is not looking as great as the commentators make it seem. He's winning but still...
            steve farhood, x-editor of the ring and a guy whos called more fights than you've ever seen doesnt know ****? get real bro.

Comment

Originally posted by mspiegelo View Post
              steve farhood, x-editor of the ring and a guy whos called more fights than you've ever seen doesnt know ****? get real bro.
              Calling many fights does not prevent somebody from cheerleading and nuthugging the house fighter all the time. You should tell Steve to get real!

Comment

Calling many fights does not prevent somebody from cheerleading and nuthugging the house fighter all the time. You should tell Steve to get real!
                you dont think he kept it real? what about when his interview with the ref. he basically implied that his call was bogus without saying it. he said andrade deserved to win and he did. he said he lost 10 rounds, won the 5th and knocked his man out in the 12th, which is exactly how it went down. seems pretty unbiased to me. what did he do wrong here exactly?

Comment

What You Were Thinking Was Exactly What I Was Thinking While I Watched The Fight, Everyone Was Overrating The Hell Out Of Bute.....and The Moment He Couldnt Clinch Every 5 Seconds He Got Ktfo......

Comment

Im Not Saying Andrade Won Rounds Or Some ****, Im Saying Bute Wasnt Doing Nearly As Good As People Made It Seem....

Comment

well he needed to be penalized for clinching a lot earlier, but thats what happens when you defend a title in your own country against a foreign challenger, see the ricky hatton playbook....

Comment

Working...
                      X