Audley Harrison "anyone could see it was a premature stoppage"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
    I agree, Audley got shafted big time.

He was just about to throw a punch for the first time in 3 rounds.

Fucking biggest robbery of the year.
    Seriously. Anyone who knows boxing knows it takes Audley a few rounds, but once he gets going, boy he can throw those four jabs a round.

Comment

I feel sorry for Harrison,i think the man has big mental problems

Comment

Originally posted by Dubstep Demon View Post
        I feel sorry for Harrison,i think the man has big mental problems
        I'm trying hard not to take the piss. The man definetely has problems.

He should just pat himself on the back and be glad that against all reason he has made a millonnaire out of becoming a boxer. He shouldn't try and justify himself - he's not capable of it in practical terms.

There are actually a lot of British domestic Heavyweights that will wipe the floor with him, too. I don't know who he is planning on fighting.

Comment

If you look at the audley v haye fight compared to the olden day fights it was stopped prematurely. It is a different sport to then. Even though the sport is a lot safer already without needing the premature stoppages to ad to it.

Haye showed he can hurt Audley but the ref never gave Audley a chance to recover and attack and thats when things would get interesting. Haye is chinny himself and if he went head first into attack he would likely get caught and it would make for an interesting fight.

But many of hayes fights are prematurely stopped. Haye is good at initially getting you into trouble. The ref must allow the fight to continue or fights will always be stopped prematurely with no spectacle for the viewers.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
            I'm trying hard not to take the piss. The man definetely has problems.

He should just pat himself on the back and be glad that against all reason he has made a millonnaire out of becoming a boxer. He shouldn't try and justify himself - he's not capable of it in practical terms.

There are actually a lot of British domestic Heavyweights that will wipe the floor with him, too. I don't know who he is planning on fighting.
            He needs too retire,for his sake.Go see a doctor and go back to his plush home and enjoy his (NOT!) hard-earned money

Id hate too see fans duped into anything ridiculous aagain,harrison doesnt deserve another penny from anyone

Comment

Working...
            X