Collapse
No announcement yet.

I adore Manny but admire Mayweather.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel the same way. I admire the things Floyd can do in the ring, but I like Manny's style a lot more. I favor Manny if the fight were to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by BarryObama View Post
      I think im the only guy on nsb that like both guys.Lean towards manny a little more bcuz i adore him. I still admire Mayweather. Manny is an amazing fighter, , my favorite fighter. His offense wows me everytime i get my money worth when he fights. I have seen what manny does done before you know. I don't like Mayweather style or antics but i admire him as a fighter. For what he does i never have or will ever seen done again in my life time. In the ring find that guy is like find a rear gem 1 in a billion. It's just that manny wows me and excite me more so naturally im a bigger manny fan.

I like both fighters too but not to the point of adoring Pacquiao,I like his fighting style bettr than Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac-KO View Post
        i dont like floyd that much but still respect and admire his skills. boxing needs characters like floyd, as much as i dislike him i like the way he winds his opponents up, sometimes it makes me laugh. unlike most pac fans, i beleive floyd is the better boxer

Good point way to be un biased.

Comment

Working...
        X