Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So in my old Neighborhood a cop was killed and a memorial was built- for the Killer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People shocked the guys wife is upset he was also murdered?

Comment

I used to intern in Jersey City

http://nypost.com/2014/07/15/bloods-...ler-shot-dead/

Comment

Originally posted by I Love Jesus! View Post
        People shocked the guys wife is upset he was also murdered?
        Yeah, I agree.

I don't know the details.

Being sad about a friend/family member's death doesn't necessarily equate to being happy about a police man's death, even if the first man killed the second.

It's a more complicated situation than people make it out to be.

I could make it political, and mention the tension between cops and citizens in some of these cases.

Gunning down a cop in the street though is a horrific crime.

This also hits me on a personal level on the other side, I actually had an acquaintance/friend of my friends who was gunned down in a parking lot by the cops while fleeing the scene of a drug deal (officially, the cops said they believed he was trying to run them over).

In principle, I respect police officers.

This is a bad situation in many ways.

But this is like gotcha news to me.

Comment

Whomever made that memorial to that classless thug are themselves simply thugs.

Such people cannot be helped and should be eliminated.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
            Whomever made that memorial to that classless thug are themselves simply thugs.

Such people cannot be helped and should be eliminated.
            This is literally advocating genocide.

The US prison system is somewhat analogous to a genocidal institutional system though, so you sort of get your wish.

Comment

Genocide?

We are talking about a fraction of 1% of people who glorify cop killers.

Hardly genocidal.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
                Genocide?

We are talking about a fraction of 1% of people who glorify cop killers.

Hardly genocidal.
                Alright, whatever you say.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
                  the day will come when the good cops realize that the bad cops are getting them hated and more recently killed, I pray this is a wake up call for the good cops.

the nice thing about lapel, cap, and shoulder cams is the 30 second prior to pushing the button buffer means that an officer can record another officer for 30 seconds walk away and then press the record button.
                  Sorry but you are out of line in this thread. Yes there are crooked cops, there are crooked politicians and bad teachers as well, is it justified for someone to kill one of them because of the faults of others?

Most cops are law abiding and trying to do well for their communities. Yes we should weed out the bad one's but to glorify this killer is disgusting, and that's what these people are doing.

This shows the level of degradation that our society has stooped to.

Comment

Sadly i'm not shocked by this. People are evil

Comment

Working...
                    X