Supreme Court Rules Hobby Lobby Not Required to Pay for Birth Control

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      I don't see he birth care is a health issue..

Health involves being sick or ill, not pregnant..
      Pregnancy isn't a healthcare issue?

Comment

The government should not be able to force people to buy things for other people.

PERIOD.

If you don't understand that simple premise you don't believe in liberty and freedom.

Comment

Originally posted by George Orwell View Post
          The government should not be able to force people to buy things for other people.

PERIOD.

If you don't understand that simple premise you don't believe in liberty and freedom.
          I wonder why people think that Americans are naive, arrogant and stupid?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            I wonder why people think that Americans are naive, arrogant and stupid?
            it's not about being naive, arrogant and stupid is about me working 13 hours a day to take care of my family and having some bum ass benefiting from me breaking my back everyday, fcuk that!

If I go to the doctors or hospital I have to pay a deductible and then part of whatever medicine I need but the bum's that sit at home watching Jerry Springer everyday don't pay a dime, mind you I and every hard working American is paying for their medical insurance.

Comment

Working...
            X