Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've Decided, Wilder is the real deal!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder still seems suspect -- a monster onto clay legs...

Comment

• Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
      going by all the b1tching and moaning scott did after the glazkov and chisora fights I find it hard to believe he would ever take a dive...
      Not even for his known friend whom he barely threw punches at and barely got hit by?

Comment

• I'm not sold on Wilder being the next great American champ yet, but come on.....the guy is exciting to watch!

Every time he has "stepped up" he has won by first round KO lol.

He's 31-0 with 31 KOs, he's a charismatic dude, he's humungous & he has serious power in both hands.

He seems like a decent dude. He's always happy & cracking jokes....I have no reason to hate on him.

I'm excited to watch his next fight - that's for sure!
        Last edited by Boxer1590; 03-16-2014, 09:11 AM.

Comment

• You know someone have demonic power when punches can just clip you and it ****s up your whole equilibrium. His punch yesterday surpasses that, he has satanic power.

Comment

• that grazing left hook would have knocked out 10 wlads. the ducking continues. when will this so called champion face the music and receive his brutal ko?

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxer1590 View Post
              I'm not sold on Wilder being the next great American champ yet, but come on.....the guy is exciting to watch!

Every time he has "stepped up" he has won by first round KO lol.

He's 31-0 with 31 KOs, he's a charismatic dude, he's humungous & he has serious power in both hands.

He seems like a decent dude. He's always happy & cracking jokes....I have no reason to hate on him.

I'm excited to watch his next fight - that's for sure!
              I agree with this. I just wish he would try and fight somebody with a pulse already so we really know what he's got.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
                that grazing left hook would have knocked out 10 wlads. the ducking continues. when will this so called champion face the music and receive his brutal ko?
                LOL @ ducking.

Didn't Wilder already get abused in sparring with Wlad?

Answer: Yes, yes he did.

Comment

• God, this guy's a ****in' troll

Originally posted by Earl-hickey View Post
                  Because szpilka may have what it takes to make wilder do one

I have been watching few of his fights and I think he might also have wilder underestimating him but he's got the power to crack

I know when Harold Sconiers who had the 23% ko ratio hit wilder on the chin and he collapsed like someone had clipped him chicken legs

that's a picture because the american media had the footage siezed and destroyed so you wont see tape, but wilder was saved by the bell (and sconiers terrible stamina)

but anyway wilder aint fought no punchers apart from stiverne but he had rhabdo so this is really the first guy with a good punch who isn't ill.

I think it's time fellas... i think it's time

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    God, this guy's a ****in' troll
                    Figured it was a reverse hype thread

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      God, this guy's a ****in' troll
                      It's funny I can recall his user title having "bomb squad"

Comment

Working...
                      X