Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rewatched Khan vs Garcia: I wouldn't mind a rematch at all

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm on board for this fight. Profitable fight for both guys that should occur at 147. A very good tune up fight for Garcia for a Floyd fight. I don't think that fight would justify a Floyd match but hell who don't want to see Khan do the cha cha cha again

Comment

Why people acting like Khan was dominating?? He won the first round, the second he won but was getting hit a lot and timed by Danny and the rest was history

Comment

I'd love it. Cause after Garcia gets done with that bum, there'll be absolutely no more talk of Khan/Floyd ever again.

Comment

Originally posted by ChampBox@PR View Post
          Why people acting like Khan was dominating?? He won the first round, the second he won but was getting hit a lot and timed by Danny and the rest was history
          Exactly, he underestimated Danny and got humiliated, end of

Comment

Originally posted by low_Bo View Post
            I wouldn't mind seeing that fvk get ko'd again. It would be funny.
            i agree...

danny puts him down for good and retires him

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              I'd love it. Cause after Garcia gets done with that bum, there'll be absolutely no more talk of Khan/Floyd ever again.

Comment

Khan has gotten worse... He's not gonna do any better, and might not get back up

Comment

I would like to see that rematch too. Amir doesn't seem to want to get his get backs against the guys who have knocked him out like Prescott, and Swift.

Comment

Working...
                  X