Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

So Dirrell went from Showtime and the Super Six to fighting on Telefutura. Well, at least he's getting back and 50 got him something on TV.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

50 is taking on all bottom feeders!
    50 needs to start looking for some new young talent for his stable. Like I said I don't have much confidence in Dirrell and Gamboa I don't think has much longer left, maybe a couple of years.

Comment

Originally posted by ShamrockXpress
      Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

We'll see man. I'm not putting too much faith in him. Hasn't his bro been inactive as fk too? He had that one fight on ESPN and never saw him again.

Didn't his bro have an accident and break his legs?
      Oh yea he had nn accident. I can't remember what happened tho.

Comment

Speaking of boxing brothers being inactive, what's happened to Anthony Peterson? Has he decided to become a testical massager after the bam bam fight?

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          Oh yea he had nn accident. I can't remember what happened tho.

He had injuries to his leg and hand and he hopes to be back in the ring by April but nothing is for sure yet. He's been working out in Flint.

His hand was already a mangled mess before the accident. Poor kid has no luck. He had cancer and was out of the ring for about 2 years prior to this and then was arrested in a case of mistaken identity a year or two back.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
            He had injuries to his leg and hand and he hopes to be back in the ring by April but nothing is for sure yet. He's been working out in Flint.

His hand was already a mangled mess before the accident. Poor kid has no luck. He had cancer and was out of the ring for about 2 years prior to this and then was arrested in a case of mistaken identity a year or two back.
            Damn, talk about bad luck. That sucks man. We'll see if he can make it back and hopefully he's stronger than his bro mentally.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              We'll see man. I'm not putting too much faith in him. Hasn't his bro been inactive as fk too? He had that one fight on ESPN and never saw him again.

We all know he has very fast hands. The question that lingers about him is his heart.

Comment

Working...
              X