Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Khan Want Bradley For Next Fight, Bradley Turns It Down?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this fight can be made if Bradley's contract is almost up. I honesty think if Arum doesn't give two shits about Bradley, he'll make a big money fight with Khan.
    I still believe he wanted Bradley to fight Pac only

Comment

You can't fault Khan for trying to make hard fights lol

think he's a glutton for punishment myself.

Comment

Cute. Amir and his little delusions of grandeur.

Comment

Arum should bury this b.s and let them fight. He won't have Bradley for long and I know he doesn't have any longterm plans for him and he can make some money off of this compared to a Peterson rematch.

Comment

Lol khan wants his ass whooped again?

Comment

beyond the GBP/TR hurdle, how would this fight even work? Bradley isn't going to drop the WBO welter strap since that's pretty much all he has going for him. And Khan isn't moving up to 147.

Comment

let Khan fight someone else first then Bradley, Gamboa VS Bradley makes sense IMO because Gamboa is growing into 135-140lbs pretty well and Bradley's lack of punching power and sometimes questionable chin makes it interesting. they can both be rocked and can both be excellent Boxers when necessary as well as bangers if they have to be, it's a great match up between 2 undefeated stars in Boxing.

Khan needs to beat a few guys before he can go calling out Bradley, quite frankly he doesn't deserve a shot at Bradley right now, say what you want about Gamboa but he is not coming off 2 defeats in his last 3. the situation is correct, Bradley should fight Gamboa I support that match up

Comment

I believe it. Bradleys ego appears to be so swollen that hes holding out for a fight only with either pac or mayweather. Even if they were both GB fighters bradley still wouldnt fight khan, **** he already ducked him once. Let timmy sit on the shelf and rot.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                    I believe it. Bradleys ego appears to be so swollen that hes holding out for a fight only with either pac or mayweather. Even if they were both GB fighters bradley still wouldnt fight khan, **** he already ducked him once. Let timmy sit on the shelf and rot.
                    Platinum albums don't go bad on the shelf though.........

Comment

And lets be clear, bradley knew by signing with toprank that it would completely kill any potential of a fight with khan.

Comment

Working...
                      X