No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez Faces Martin Murray on 4/27 in Argentina

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B.R!ghteous View Post
    I would love Quillin - Martinez. It would be climatic. But I don't see Pollo Martinez ever accepting the challenge.
    Challenge? Peter Quillin is very basic and highly overrated Martinez would butt rape him.Martin Murray is a better fighter than Peter Quillin and more of a challenge to Sergio...

Comment

Looks like Martinez has given up on a possible Mayweather match up. No way Floyd fights twice next year (hasn't done that since 2007) and after that Martinez would most likely be too old.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
        Looks like Martinez has given up on a possible Mayweather match up. No way Floyd fights twice next year (hasn't done that since 2007) and after that Martinez would most likely be too old.
        Are you even aware of how old Floyd is? The guy will be 36 early next year - right around the corner!! Martinez is unlikely to ever be "too old" for Floyd.

Comment

his team said NO to GGG ''cuz he brought nothing to the table'' but yes to Murray? lol.......

Comment

So how does this female president thing work? Are their husbands called the first gentleman?

Comment

Sergio Martinez: I ONLY want to fight the best.

Ahhhh sure...for 4 straight fights you haven't. It's time people start calling him out on his bullshit. I can understand the Chavez Jr for money but the others are just laughable. If he truly wanted to fight the "best" he'd fight GGG, Pirog or hell even Geale.

Comment

4 undefeated fighters in his last 5 fights. He's taking those 0's away and putting them on his record books. That's okay but he has to start fighting undefeated fighters who are actually good though. I think Barker is underrated. And Macklin who's not undefeated is actually a better fighter IMO, than any other fighter Martinez has fought since Paul Williams. There's Quillin and Golovkin, he needs to fight those guys if he's gonna fight undefeated guys. I don't think there's much at 160 though, 154 is better.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                  Sergio Martinez: I ONLY want to fight the best.

Ahhhh sure...for 4 straight fights you haven't. It's time people start calling him out on his bullshit. I can understand the Chavez Jr for money but the others are just laughable. If he truly wanted to fight the "best" he'd fight GGG, Pirog or hell even Geale.
                  Pirog and Geale?

Geale's best win if Sturm.

Macklin's best win is Sturm.

What's the difference between Geale and Macklin?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Pirog and Geale?

Geale's best win if Sturm.

Macklin's best win is Sturm.

What's the difference between Geale and Macklin?
                    Macklin got knocked out by Jamie Moore?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      Macklin got knocked out by Jamie Moore?
                      The difference is, Geale left Germany as the new WBA champion.

Comment

Working...
                      X