Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sick and heartless teens torture innocent dog in Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really sad, whats the point of hurting a defenseless animal?

Comment

Truly the biggest pos on the planet. I just recently lost my dog and would give anything to have him back.

Comment

just what Dorian said. didn't watch it, i can watch everything but animal cruelty.

Comment

Originally posted by kyshenko team View Post
          just what Dorian said. didn't watch it, i can watch everything but animal cruelty.
          Only watched one animal cruelty video awhile ago and I couldn't sleep well that night. Man.. their lucky they aren't seen by anyone, If I ever saw someone do that in person, I'd knock em the fuck out and then wait till they wake up for round 2.

Comment

They are fighting dogs they are teaching the tough ones killer instinct,brutal to us but common place in many places.

Comment

damn

poor dog. when it stood up and started running i almost started crying. ****, now i regret watching it

Comment

Those mother****ers gotta die horrible, slow painful deaths. Animal cruelty/fights is just sick. Im with the rest of you guys, i would beat the **** out of those guys for doing that. and i only watched about 15 seconds and thats enough

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
                  I can't watch the video, my biggest pet peeve is Animal Abuse, that's one thing I will never stand for. If I saw someone kick my cat on the street, I'll sleep in jail that night no problem but I'm going to get my point across.

Stuff like this makes me sick, pick on someone your own size you low life cowards.
                  I agree with this. If someone did anything to my dog I would probably end up killing them.

Comment

That's Fuct.

I'd love to turn my Shepherd on those b!tches.

I love pits and hate ****ty owners.

Comment

Every country has got ****ed up people but Mexico seems to have more than its fair share.

Comment

Working...
                      X