No announcement yet.

Malinaggi Quits Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingFanFirst View Post
    This is why I barely post on this forum anymore. It's just not worth the time to see the first page of NSB filled with pages like this.

Im going to stick to reading the articles from now on. Even looking on NSB just pisses me off. So many stupid idiot kids on here. Just looking to get attention, rather then actually talk about boxing.
    totally agree man...used to be a lot better

Comment

This is why I barely post on this forum anymore. It's just not worth the time to see the first page of NSB filled with pages like this.

Im going to stick to reading the articles from now on. Even looking on NSB just pisses me off. So many stupid idiot kids on here. Just looking to get attention, rather then actually talk about boxing.
      Co-Sign. Fans like the TS are far worse for boxing than Paulie ever will be.

Comment

You do that, you pompous, self-satisfied little madam.

I had a quick peek at a couple of your historical posts, hoping (given the horrifically patronising tone of your post on this thread) for some sage-like pearls of wisdom. Sadly, all I read was a pile of boring wank.

Now run along and quit - just like Paulie.

British Bombs 3 Septic Quitters 0

Comment

Why you hating on Paulie? HIs fights are nearly always interesting to watch. Stop the hate.

Comment

John Candy ATG

Comment

Originally posted by medium-deek View Post
              Why you hating on Paulie? HIs fights are nearly always interesting to watch. Stop the hate.
              No.

Why am I hating a jive-talking quitter with blonde highlights? The question is so idiotic it barely warrants a response.

His fights against Hatton and Khan were worth watching from a purely comedic perspective i.e. it's funny to see a brainless chump get destroyed, but if you find fights that one-sided 'interesting' to watch then I would suggest that your brain power can only be only on a par with Paulie's.

Hopefully he'll killed in his next fight. Only then I will stand corrected on the 'interesting' point.

Comment

Originally posted by INFANT View Post
                I disagree. Like the other guy pointed out. He didn't even quit.

Besides, using that logic, many greats should be without a license and erased from the history books.
                Especially Duran, Chavez, Cotto, Vasquez, De La Hoya, Trinidad, and etc,

Comment

Originally posted by Splackavellie View Post
                  John Candy ATG

I dont like Varejao. He is a cry baby. Im glad Rondo hit him there

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Buck View Post
                    You do that, you pompous, self-satisfied little madam.

I had a quick peek at a couple of your historical posts, hoping (given the horrifically patronising tone of your post on this thread) for some sage-like pearls of wisdom. Sadly, all I read was a pile of boring wank.

Now run along and quit - just like Paulie.

British Bombs 3 Septic Quitters 0
                    Feel free to post my ****ty posts in here. Go for it.

Lounge posts dont count.

Comment

Feel free to post my ****ty posts in here. Go for it.

Lounge posts dont count.
                      I couldn't inflict them on other forum members - they know how to access them. But a warning my friends (and workers) - it's a continuous stream of tedious wank.

Now ride your high horse off into the distance before I pick you completely apart. It won't be pretty.

Comment

Working...
                      X