Collapse
No announcement yet.

6 teens slashed my tires in front of me tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man I would have pulled my rocket launcher from underneath my car and blasted them foos

Comment

Circumstances weren't in your favour against 6 kids with weapons...

Better you live another day and pay for your tires, than give in to recklessness and pay with your life.

Plus, they won't last long doing what they're doing. Sound like dumb little mischievous ass wipes to me.

Nothing organized about them.

Comment

Simple.

Not stop.

You'd already judged you couldn't really win vs 6.

That doesn't change on getting out of the car.

Difficult to stop yourself but that's what you gotta do.

IF your gona get out, act like a mentalist. But it's really not worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
          disagree, homes...

Knife is far more dangerous than a bat, in skilled hands. Bat needs a certain amount of force and leverage to be effect.

Knife just needs one draw with the strength of a 100 lb woman to severely injure a vital point on anyone.

If you do the same motion with a bat, it will just stun.

I'd say overall you handled it ok, TS. But the snowball thing wouldn't a bothered me. I woulda rolled down my window and rapped with them a bit...but getting out the car strong body style is just gonna escalate threat get me? And young bloods will just escalate threat more, if you do that. Lets just say i wouldn't a got my tires slashed in the same situation and leave it at that
          Look, when it comes to hurting or killing then there is no doubt that a knife will do that easier & quicker. My point is that a knife is short and a bat is long & metal. There aint no one that is going to beat me with a knife if I have a bat. How the hell are they going to get close to you? Try to stab me or my tire with a knife and watch I light your damn brain up while youre not even in striking distance of me

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
            Did you get any snow in your vagina?
            LMFAO!!!!!

Originally posted by Two Clips View Post
            LMAO!!!! USA > Australia....real talk.
            ***** USA > tha rest LOL

Originally posted by Rolling Stone View Post
            remind me again how many wars the USA are in? i've lost count
            at least we can afford one my ***** lol

Originally posted by Loccy View Post
            I'd like to see you try to get to my house with flat tires.
            LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by OaktownGhost View Post
            Man I would have pulled my rocket launcher from underneath my car and blasted them foos
            wtf? this aint saints row 2 LOL

Comment

Working...
            X