Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you sign away your future for a shot in the present?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you sign away your future for a shot in the present?

Simple question gentlemen. Signing the type of contract the Klitty's wanted Haye to sign just shows me how afraid they were of him. The fact they thought they needed to have him not only obligate to a rematch with one but both of them if he beat Wlad was rREEDICKYALUSS!!!! He was going to be fighting a guy named Klitty for the next two years if he opted to take that. He did the smart thing told them to stick to their snoozefests they are so willingly to provide their fans. he will chop down the giant take his strap and start providing the fans with some real HW entertainment. maybe take on Arreola and other more exciting fighters. Let the Klitty's have fun dominating their small world and putting people to sleep and turning more boxing fans to MMA fanatics....Lefty

Fighters Fight.... End of story...

Comment

Originally posted by mickey malone View Post
      BS deleted my other thread I guess someone complained to their Daddy's? You are just as a big of an ****** as Tunney....Lefty

Comment

Originally posted by mickey malone View Post
        What this man said. They're paid to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by LEFTYGUNZZ View Post
          BS deleted my other thread I guess someone complained to their Daddy's? You are just as a big of an ****** as Tunney....Lefty
          I wonder why... lol...

Comment

Didn't he want to fight both of them anyway? Just a thought

Plus, it's not like there's that much going on at HW, good luck to jim fighting that fraud that Valuev is, maybe... John Ruiz next?

Comment

Originally posted by Rosseboi View Post
              What this man said. They're paid to fight.
              Dianna Ross gets paid to sing! WTF!

Comment

Are you saying getting your biggest paydays and three shots at the title is signing away your future?

Comment

Oh wait, I just realized, you just ain't giving him one chance in hell to win and dont want to see him go through three beatings.
                  I honestly thought better of David Haye fans, I thought they actually root for their guy cause they think he can win, not cause he got bad taste in clothing and a bad mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                    Oh wait, I just realized, you just ain't giving him one chance in hell to win and dont want to see him go through three beatings.
                    I honestly thought better of David Haye fans, I thought they actually root for their guy cause they think he can win, not cause he got bad taste in clothing and a bad mouth.
                    I am not a Haye fan...What I am saying is if he won the first fight with Wlad they wanted him to rematch Vitali and if he wins that fight he would need to fight Wlad again before taking any other fights. That is three fights in a row with guys named Klitty.....Plus who knows what the money is locked in for how much $$$$ I mean by that. Honestly I think he can make as much money in the long run with out fighting either of those Klitty's, He grabs his own portion of the title and defends it on either HBO ir Showtime. Gives us exciting fights unlike the forementioned Klittys and there sleep infested bouts. Eventually the Klittys will be begging him for a fight on his terms rather then their REEDICKYALUSS terms....Lefty

Comment

Working...
                    X