No announcement yet.

Lou Savarese "I think he (Floyd) is scared of Pacquiao."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lou Savarese "I think he (Floyd) is scared of Pacquiao."

I was listening to Sports Radio this morning and Lou is a pretty frequent guest....He was on there to promote one of his local boxing events.....

Well they brought up Pac vs May, and this is what he said....

"I think he is scared of Pacquiao. I would have never said that before, but after the Mosley fight...... Mayweather never thought Mosley could hurt him. Mosley caught him.... I think Pac would have finished it if he was in there....."

What do you guys think about this statement?

you really gotta make a stupid ass thread like this. fk every day we see threads like this. nothing new. change the program son

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
      you really gotta make a stupid ass thread like this. fk every day we see threads like this. nothing new. change the program son
      Pot. Kettle.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
        Pot. Kettle.
        why dont you go watch a JCC junior fight son

Comment

Dude, I havent started a boxing thread in FOREVER... I hate all of the May vs PAc talk, but this is coming from a fighter with a reason behind it.... Not just some PacAss or ***** talking ****....

Comment

why dont you go watch a JCC junior fight son
            JCC Jr is the ****.... **** off!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
              Pot. Kettle.
              Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by HTown_Texan View Post
                Dude, I havent started a boxing thread in FOREVER... I hate all of the May vs PAc talk, but this is coming from a fighter with a reason behind it.... Not just some PacAss or ***** talking ****....
                if you hate all the pac floyd threads WHY MAKE ANOTHER ONE. Fk man ive seen 100 of these ones.

OH HE SCARED ... BLAH BLAH BLAH. Who gives a poop man. Whoever that guy is anyways

Change the program son. ****s getting old. Just like your girlfriend

Comment

Originally posted by HTown_Texan View Post
                  I was listening to Sports Radio this morning and Lou is a pretty frequent guest....He was on there to promote one of his local boxing events.....

Well they brought up Pac vs May, and this is what he said....

"I think he is scared of Pacquiao. I would have never said that before, but after the Mosley fight...... Mayweather never thought Mosley could hurt him. Mosley caught him.... I think Pac would have finished it if he was in there....."

What do you guys think about this statement?
                  I agree with that statement. At the end of the day if Mayweather really wanted the fight it would have been made. End of!

Comment

A lot of people think what Lou thinks. So what? Floyd dont care what people think!

Comment

Working...
                    X