No announcement yet.

Two teens of the zeta cartel beheaded

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two teens of the zeta cartel beheaded

This pic is of the zeta cartel about to behead 4 females of the Gulf cartel. The girl on the far right is a gulf cartel "hitman" or in this case "hitgirl". The girl on the far left is the hitgirls niece. The two in the middle I can only presume is her mom/grandma/aunt. They all get beheaded and chopped up with an axe, meanwhile men in the background are laughing.

In response to the 4 women getting beheaded, 2 teens of the zeta cartel are beheaded.
    The first is a 15 year old boy. The second is a 17 year old girl. Apparently she was forced to work for the zetas or she would get beheaded, in the end, she gets beheaded anyways.

Well, that blows.

Comment

Comment

That's not the way to get a head in life...

Comment

Seriously though, what's the point of making a thread like this?

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
            Seriously though, what's the point of making a thread like this?
            Haha for real... with the GIF too (which I didn't stick around to finish loading to watch).

Comment

lets just post funny gifs.

[IMG]http://ist2-1.filesor.com/***********.com/1/_/_/_/1/1/A/n/u/1Anun/tumblr_mmrvl4KnVJ1qdlh1io1_500.gif[/IMG]

this reminded me of some of broner and floyd fans looking for a place to crash to watch the fights.

Comment

The beheading videos are on the internet. I've seen some of them.

The cartels act without mercy and without regrets, it's absolutely horrible. What drives men to do this?

Comment

Working...
                X